♧⃘ nine ♧⃘

Start from the beginning

"Oh? What's your middle name?" He pondered.

"Hm.. you see Tommy, that's not part of the "condition" of yours. You only asked what it stood for, not what my middle name was. Okay, so where is my clout?" I started to laugh as I heard Tommy pout more.

"YOU'RE SO MEAN JUNIE I WILL-"

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAA- OH MY GOD YOU JUST CALLED ME THAT NICKNAME AGAIN I WILL MURDER YOU-"

"YOU CAN'T MURDER ME IF I MURDER YOU FIRST!"

We started laughing like maniacs, until he told me to start streaming randomly.

"Why?" I questioned him.

"Because I told you so?"

"Okay?... I'll start streaming then, your honor."

I started streaming, and my viewers started filling in. There were more than last stream, which surprised me because that was the stream I was raided by Tubbo.

"Okay, now what?"

"Now just sit still and look pretty." He told me.

"Awwww, Tommy just called me pretty! Did you hear that chat?"

"Don't make me regret this. Also, don't take it too personally, I've only seen you on FaceTime."

"Yeah, that is until like a few days or a week or so." I said, forgetting I was streaming.

cadarino: ayo?

virargo: WAIT WHAT

JunipStan: did- huh- 😃✋

uwuisntapersonality: she's bluffing :/

I gasped, then started laughing.

"HAHAHA I GOT YOU GUYS OH MY GOD-"

I heard Tommy chuckle in relief, then started to go along with it. "THEY REALLY THOUGHT-"

I heard a ding from my phone, so I picked it up and saw a text from Corin.

Corny Corin

Juniper.

i like tulip better, and that says a lot because i hate people giving me nicknames

Juniper.

no

Tulip.

yes corin? :D

You're meeting up with him, aren't you?

who? what? when?

Juniper I'm watching your stream right now, don't play dumb.

okay maybe i am, so what?

I told you not to?

yeah, but i can make my own decisions

Yeah? Then why'd you come ask me what to do yesterday?