♧⃘ nine ♧⃘

Start from the beginning

And the fact that I was indecisive wasn't going to help.

Soon enough I heard the sound that indicates someone joined the call.

"Oh my god Niki, I need help badly. Please help me-" I begged her.

"Yeah yeah, of course I'll help you! What's up?" She answered calmly, probably guessing I was in trouble.

"It's nothing too bad, I just am horrible at deciding especially with style and stuff. I'm going to turn my camera on and if you could help me with picking out outfits for me that'd be much appreciated." I said, then turned on the camera and made a heart with my hands toward her.

She turned on her camera as well, and made a heart with her hands back. "Okay, just like- take a bunch of random clothes that you have and put them on your bed where I can see them. Then we can start making some stylish clothing stuff!" She laughed.

"Alrighty! Also, have you ever heard of LilysLillies?" I asked while piling clothes on my bed.

"Yes! I was watching George's Love or Host. I thought what you and Nick did was very funny. Anyways, I think they'd go well together." She smiled.

"Yeah! Me too. She's actually pretty cool. I DMed her, and she's now my mother figure." I said. "Anyways, how do these look?" I asked, holding up a cropped t-shirt and baggy jeans.

"Cute! Put those together." She confirmed. "Yeah, Lily seems like a mother figure."

"A very good one, too." I added.

After a while, we got around 10-15 outfits picked out, so I ended the call with Niki and went onto Twitch.

I saw that TommyInnit was streaming on the Dream SMP, so I clicked on the stream and then got onto Minecraft on another tab.

I joined the Dream SMP after making sure it wasn't a lore stream.

juniperg: hey tom, vc?
TommyInnit: vc2
juniperg: alr :D

I got on Discord, then joined VC2. "Hello Tomathy." I said in a deep voice.

"PHAHAA WHY IS YOUR VOICE SO DEEP?" He yelled into the mic as he usually does on stream.

"Because I'm Corpse."  I said in an even deeper voice.

"Choke me like you hate me but you love me lowkey wanna date me when you-"

"-TOMMY NOOOO DON'T!" I screamed, and then heard Dream wheeze from the other room.

"Okay, okay, fine I won't. Did you need something?" He pouted.

"Did I need something from the TommyInnit? Why yes, I did. And I still do, as a matter of fact. Would you like to know what I need?"

"I- yes sure. I will fulfill the JunipLIVEg's needs... under one condition." He started.

"And what is that "condition", good sir?" I questioned suspiciously.

"You need to tell me and my whole chat what the 'g' in your username stands for."

"Okay? It's just the initial for my middle name." I stated.