I'm Going To Give You 3 Seconds Before I-

Izuku's POV

Everyone's sparring at the same time today, rather than everyone individually like we did before. It kind of sucks because I can't watch how everyone fights but oh well.

Katsuki's right in front of me. I'm surprised he's even waiting for the whistle to blow before coming at me. Although, as you'd expect, he's waiting painfully, like a dog for a bone. Like I'm his prey. Oh boy is he wrong.

~~~~~

The whistle blows and he comes at me instantly; quicker than you can even imagine.
Luckily I have faster reflexes than he can even fathom.

I'll admit, he's a good fighter, but he's way too cocky.

He's midair at the moment so if I could just-

I reach my hand out to bend metal from the metal benches across the gymnasium, but don't get enough time because of how fast Bakugo is projecting himself through the air.

"HIT ME WITH EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT, NERD! I WANT TO PROVE IM THE BEST OF THE BEST!" He screams at me.

I look over at the plethora of pros that have been gathered, who are here, I'm assuming, because of what happened last time, and just look at them with a 'have you heard this fucker' look.

I look back up and he's right above me now.

You know what? I can't even be bothered at the moment. He's way to cocky. I'm not going to even give him the time of day.

I teleport to the other side of our placement so I'm behind him.

He lands on the ground, right where I was just a second before hand and spins around pretty quickly.

"Ah, very fast reflexes, well done Kaachan," I communicate before realising my mistake.

He stops dead in his tracks and just looks at me.

"What?"

That's the calmest I think I've ever seen him.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!"

Nope he's back.

"I didn't call you anything," I stare at him, blankly and playing dumb.

"Did you just call me- Kaachan?"

"What the- No?"
My voice cracks at the last word.

For fucks sake Izuku! You'd think, for someone who's lied their entire life, you'd be able to lie on the spot. But no. When it comes to the most important part of the day, you falter. Well fucking done.

"Liar. Only one person called me that. And that's Izuku...
There's no way anyone else could call me that. So it has to be..."

He starts to walk towards me, the anger subsided for a moment. This obviously alerts the pros considering the fact he's never calm or quiet.

I just turn around, trying to avoid the mass amounts of confrontation I'm about to receive from my childhood 'friend', but he just shouts at me:

"DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME, DEKU!"

"What did you call me?" I've always hated that nickname. I'm not useless. I'm not weak. I'm powerful. And everyone would cower before me if I so desired.

"I called you 'Deku.'" I can feel his smirk without even looking at him.

"I'm going to give you three seconds. That's it, just three, to wipe that smirk off of your face before I gouge out your eyes and proceed to skull fuck you," I say, preparing to turn around.

"Three.
Two-"

Before I even finish my countdown, an explosion rips through my ears. I can already tell that it's aimed towards the floor by the way it shook.

I spin around, anger suffocating my lungs. How dare he.

I look directly at where he is, smoke and debris filling my view mostly.

"COME ON DEKU, FIGHT ME YOU NERD!"

"YOU CALL ME THAT ONE MORE TIME AND ILL MAKE AUNTIE REGRET IT TOO. I MAY HAVE LEFT WHEN I WAS YOUNG, KATSUKI, BUT I KNOW WHERE SHE LIVES SO DONT EVEN TRY IT!"

The smoke clears and his face comes properly into view and he mouths the word 'Deku'.

You know what. I'm done with this shit. Time to pull out all of the stops.

I let my wings spring out of my back, effortlessly ripping the shirt I have on, letting it fall to the ground and fly into the air.

He's looking up at me now, and I know that everyone else is too.

I don't care if I blow my cover. I really don't. I don't normally get this angry but that little shit, calling me that shit name again, after all these years, angers me to my very core.

I fly up and hold one hand out and place it in the shape of a gun.
"Pew," I playfully mimic the sound of a gun and his body convulses.

I repeat the noise again and his shoulder snaps out of place. But this still doesn't deter him. "STUPID DEKU. I SHOULD HAVE-"

Should have what? Done what my mother did? Got yourself killed like she did? I guess now you can get your chance! I laugh, mocking him, remembering the way I killed her.

"You killed auntie?" He questions, somewhat hysterically. My so called mother always preferred Katsuki over me. It made me sick.

Of course I did, dumbass. At the pure age of 9, I killed the woman who constantly bullied me and abused me. My only regret is not killing you too.

I see the explosions erupt from his hands as he fires straight towards me.

"Not so fast there, 'Kachaan'"

I drag my hand upward and his arms snap, blood spurting out, "ARGHHHHHHH"

Blood manipulation. What a horrible thing to be a victim of.

"YOUNG IZURI, THATS ENOUGH!"

I hear a pro shout up to me.

I see my wings turn black, already knowing who it was. All Might. The one the LoV desperately wants to bring down. Surely they wouldn't mind if I do it now

Eraser goes to deactivate my quirk but I use the same thing on him too, causing him to stumble, letting the sound of his bones crack.

"Now now, I'm just having a bit of fun," I giggle, staring down at them all. Everyone is just staring at me again. Oh well.

I see Midnight attempt to rip open her shirt but is stopped by another pro stood next to her, "you'll knock everyone out, and there's not a 100% certainty that it will hit him with how high in the air he is."

"Very smart," I joke, before bending the atoms in the air, creating multiple little daggers and stopping my other quirk.
Now, if I have these and Eraser cancels my quirk, it won't matter. Sure I won't let him cancel it, but I'll sure as hell have some fun teasing him. After all, I have gone up against him so many times, beating him constantly.

"Hey, Eraser!" I call down to him, "how does it feel to be the reason I was able to get in? The reason I know so much about your students?
I know you don't remember because we erased (kind of ironic) the memory, but we got all of this information off of you!"

Loads of people look at him with deep confusion and sorrow, thinking about the betrayal.

"OH! Todoroki, I think you'll have fun with us by the way!" I shout down to him just before teleporting next to him.
I whisper right next to his ear, still holding the daggers, "you can get revenge on that git you're supposed to call 'father'"

Ooooooh cliffhanger :) lmao I keep saying sorry for irregular uploads but I'm pretty sure I said that in the description so pls just bare with me 😭

Word count - 1272 words