The Aftermath

Anyways, back onto what happened after the Todoroki fight <3

As my vision strains to come back, I look up and see a pair of red eyes peering down at me.
"Kachaan?"
Uh oh. Shouldn't have called him that. I don't want him to know yet. Especially when I'm in this state. Shit!

"You are such a fucking dumbass."

Huh?
I prop myself up onto my elbows, my head still spinning. I make eye contact with the man in front of me.
"Crusty face?"

I can hear Dabi and Toga laughing from behind him.

"You call me that again and I'll dissolve you faster than you can even imagine," Shigaraki retorted.

I chuckle, sitting up fully and rubbing my my eyes with the balls of my hands, hoping to focus them more.
Then, I remember what happened. The incident. The way everyone was so frantic after the fight. I can't even remember exactly what happened. I doubt the others do either.
"Do any of you know what happened?" I ask somewhat awkwardly.

They all looked at me with guilty faces.
"What? Why are you all looking at me like that?!"

"Look down Izu-kun," Toga says slowly.

I look down and see I'm sat in a pool of blood. My entire body. It's covered. From my head to my toes. Red.
'WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT! WHOS BLOOD IS THIS' My mind screams internally but I don't let it show on my face. I won't.

"Um who's blood is this?"

"You can't see? Look around Izuku" Toga squeaks.

My eyes trail around and I'm met with piles upon piles of dead bodies. Everyone from class 1A, all of the pro heroes. As I turn to look back at the others, they're collapsed and bloodied too.

"What the fuck is happening...?!"

"You should have just took a swan dive off of the roof when you had a chance, Deku. You're a useless, quirkless nobody. Not even your own mother loved you. Just go kill yourself already so we don't have to see your stupid, ugly face anymore."

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP STOP IT LEAVE ME ALONE FUCK OFF STOP IT STOP STOP STOP."

I can feel the tear drops rolling down my face, taking the dried blood with it.

"STOP IT LEAVE ME ALONE!
IM NOT A NOBODY! ILL KILL YOU BEFORE YOU CAN TELL ME THAT AGAIN! YOUR HEAD WILL BE CRUSHED UNDER MY BOOT WHILE YOU STARE AT ME IN DISBELIEF. I will kill you Bakugo Katsuki."

———

I wake up drenched in sweat. It was all a dream? What the fuck. Where even am I?
The ceiling is pristine white and it smells like antibacterial spray, or bleach. It's stinging my nostrils, invading my lungs. I need to get out of here. I don't know where I am but it is not home.

"Ah you're finally awake!"
A voice shakes me out of my thoughts. I strain my head and look over at a little old woman. I think that's the school nurse.

"Oh my god my head is pounding. Where am I. How long was I out?"

"8 days," she says nonchalantly as if it isn't an issue.

"WAIT WHAT?! WHAT EVEN HAPPENED!"
"Well, young man, I'll be glad to tell you if you were to just stop yelling," she retorts.
"Right, sorry," I reply, hanging my head low. I hate this. Why do I have to act soppy. It's so annoying. I can heal myself. I just needed time and I would've healed eventually. I want to go home. Back to all the annoyances I call my family.

I want to kill Bakugo Katsuki.

Sorry this is a short chapter, I want to separate the next one. So yous are basically left on some sort of a cliff hanger <3 thank you for reading

Word count: 658 words