Wolf moon part2

I had different class than Scott and Stiles so I went to class alone. I sat down and next to me sat Max. He was one of Jacksons friend so he was an asshole. "Sup Alyssa." I always try to ignore him but he always finds a way to talk to me.

~~~

The last class was almost over but those 10 minutes were going very slow. "Psst." "What?" "What are u doing tonight?" "Something." "Wanna come with me to the party?" I looked him up and down. "Yeah no." "What why not?" "Why should i go someone like u?" "What do u mean like me?" "Egoist, ugly, short and someone who thinks that all girl are just for sex." Just then bell ringed and i grabbed my things and walked out. I stepped out and someone pinned me to the wall.

"You just can't insult me and think I wouldn't do anything." "And what did i say wrong sweetheart?" "oh u think u can pla..." he was thrown off me. I saw Scott push him off and grabbing me. "Why you always find trouble i don't understand." We walked to the Stiles jeep. He drove to the woods.

~~~

We were walking around the woods. "So you like the new girl Scott?" His face went full red. "What... okey maybe but u gotta agree she is hot." "Okey, boys maybe stop talking about girls, or im gonna talk about boys and sex." Scott made throwing up sounds and Stiles just rolled his eyes.

"So brother what happened in lacrosse?" "I don't know what it was. It was like i had all the time in the world to catch the ball. And that's not the only weird thing. I can hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear. Smell things." "Smell things? Like what?" Stiles asked like Scott was turning into crazy person. "Like mint mojito gum in your pocket and strawberry chapstick in Alyssas pocket." How did he knew i just yesterday bought it. "I don't even have any mint mojito..." He took mint mojito gum out of his pocket. He put it back. "See."

"So all this started with a bite." "What if it's like and infection, like my body's flooding with adrenaline before I go into shock or something? "You know what? I actually think I've heard of this. It's a specific kind of infection." "Are you serious?" "Yeah. Yeah, it's called lycanthropy." A werewolf? Is he dumb or he think it's funny. I smacked his head.

"What's that? Is that bad?" "Oh yeah, it's the worst. But only a once in a month." "Once a month?" "Mhmmm, on the night of the full moon." Then he howled. Scott is dumb so he doesn't know what lycanthropy means. Scott pushed Stiles a little. "Hey, man..." Stiles chuckled and we started walking again.

"Hey, you're the one who heard a wolf howling." "Hey, there could be something seriously wrong with me." "I know, you're a werewolf. Arghh. Okey, obviously I'm kidding. But if you see me in shop class trying to melt all the silver i can find, it's cause fridays a full moon."

Scott stopped walking so I stopped. He looked around and squatted down. "No, I could've sworn this was it. I saw the body, the deer came running. I dropped my inhaler." "Maybe the killer moved the body." "If he did, I hope he left my inhaler. Those things are like 80 bucks." "Yeah cause mom would kill us you know." Suddenly Stiles hit my and Scotts shoulder. We looked back and saw some man standing there.

I thought it was kinda funny, he is looking very antisocial and awkward. He also looked hot and dangerous. Scott stood up and pushed me kinda forward so he was kinda behind me. They always think that guys won't do anything to the girls so they think that I am a shield.

He started walking closer to us. "What are you doing here? Huh? This is a private property." "Sorry, man, we didn't knew." Stiles looked so scared. "Sorry, we were just looking for something that my brother dropped the other day." The man took something from his pocket and threw at me. I caught it and saw, that it was Scotts inhaler. "Thanks." I grabbed Scotts and Stiles hand and started to drag them to car.

I saw him walking away so I let Stiles and Scott go, I stopped walking. "Dude, that was Derek Hale. You remember, right? He's only like a few years older than us." Remember what? "Remember what? Sometimes I think Scott reads my mind. "His family. They all burned to death in a fire, like, 10 years ago." "I wonder what he's doing back." I said as I started walking. "Come on." He said as he grabbed Scott.

~~~

After Stiles took me home I changed my clothes, cooked food for Scott and I, studied and watched tv. I fell asleep watching tv. In the middle of the night i heard some movement in my room. I opened my eyes a little and saw Derek. I didn't thought anything about that cause I'm obviously dreaming. I turned around and went back to sleep.

~~~

I woke up kinda early tbh. I got ready and even put makeup on. I don't usually wear makeup but today i felt like it also Lydia and Allison would've killed me. I have become friends with Lydia lately. So it was Lydias idea that we go shopping before the party.

~~~

School was boring. Now I'm getting ready for the party. I bought black dress what ended before my knee. I walked into Scotts room when i heard Scott and mom talk. They turned to me. "How do I look?" "You look very beautiful honey." "You look nice Alyssa but i think you should change cause I can't be on a date and look after you." "No way it costed too much, I'm gonna wear it and Stiles is there too." "Like i said I don't want to end in some reality television show how my 16 years child is pregnant." "I won't mom I promise."

I heard that Stiles was here so i said my goodbyes and left. I grabbed my jacket and ran to Stiles jeep. I sat in and Stiles jaw fell open. "What is something wrong?" Maybe i have something on my dress. "Nothing it's just you look good." I smiled at him. "Thank you Stiles." He started driving. "So Scott let you come like this?" "Yeah I said that your gonna look after me, so if something happens to me Scotts gonna kill you." "What! I'm not gonna look after you, I want to enjoy this party not look after you." "Omg Stiles i can look after myself."

We arrived and i hopped off the car and went inside. There was a lot of people and lot of cute guys. I couldn't even walk inside when few boys tried to grab my attention. I walked to the table where are the drinks and mixed something together. Some guy approached me.

"Hey sweetheart, what are you doing here alone?" "Well act.." i felt someone's hand on my waist and the someone pulled me closer to them. I looked up and saw Derek. Isn't he like little old to be here. I looked back at the dude. "She is with me so back the fuck off." "Sorry dude, didn't know." He walked away.

Derek pulled me out of the house and i saw Allison standing there alone. I pushed Derkes arm off and went to Allison. "Where's Scott?" "Idk he just drove off." "Alyssa and Allison, I'm Scott friend and he wanted me to take both of you home." Since when?? Why didn't Scott tell me.

Derek drove Allison home and then started to drive me home. I stayed quiet cause it was kinda awkward but I couldn't stop thinking Derek and Scott friends?? "Since when you and Scott are friends? I looked into his green eyes. "We aren't and you know it." "Thank you." I said quietly and looked the other way. "No problem, next time don't wear something so slutty." Wow what a egoist, I just wanted to look good and now i feel ashamed.

We arrived and I just got out of the car and walked into the house. I changed clothes and went asleep.

A/n: so Derek slut shamed Alyssa?? Do you think he really mean it? I hope you like it and don't forget to vote!! If I made some mistakes then please comment :)) 1434 words
2021.27.06