𝓦𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓽. 3

Jongho and Yeosang landed in the cold snow of the mountain. They groaned as they stood up and shivered from the cold.

"Yeosangie where are we?" Jongho asks him rubbing his shoulders for warmth.

Yeosang shivers as well, "I-l don't know. P-probably farther from where we first were."

Jongho nods and shivers again. He wraps his arms around Yeosang, letting him hug him for warmth.

"Haha you never skinship."

"You're cold!~ I don't want you to be cold."

"You guys are such babies."

The two of them turn around to see Byeongkwan resting his chin on Sehyoon's shoulder, arms wrapped around him from behind.

"Where are we?!" Jongho demands and asks.

Sehyoon smirks and answers, "At the top of the mountain in Wonderland. Cool and cozy right?"

"Y-yeah right. It's freezing up here." Yeosang mumbles still shivering.

Byeongkwan chuckles and shakes his head, "do pirates complain so much? Wow, do something please."

Sehyoon snaps his fingers and the snow and cold winds stop.

"Better." Yeosang says with a relived sigh.

"Now that we have your attention. Get ready, the only way off this mountain is to pass our test."

"What test?" Jongho asks them.

The two disappear then reappear next to the two of them.

"The boy who's treasure is honor that meant everything to him." Byeongkwan says next Jongho's ear.

"And the boy who's treasure sought nothing more than a family that wouldn't leave them." Sehyoon says next to yeosang making him slightly jump. "Haha Kwannie? What do you think? Should we test both of them on those?"

Byeongkwan smirks and stands back next to Sehyoon, "let's see how long they last."

The two of them laugh and the two pirates glare at them, holding their hands together tightly.

Sehyoon creates a strong snowstorm and the boys lose sight of where the goblins once stood. Instead they end up on the ATEEZ pirate ship.

"A-are we back?" Jongho asks him.

Yeosang shrugs looking around, "I guess so??"

"Ah there you two are! Captain wants to talk to you both privately in his quarters."

The two of them turn around and see the quartermaster approach them both. Seonghwa had an unreadable expression on his face and it confused both boys. What could Hongjoong want with the two of them?

They followed him to the captain's quarters and seonghwa gently closed the door after them.

"Seonghwa told me everything. Take a seat gentlemen." Hongjoong says, gesturing to the two chairs across from his desk.

Both of them awkwardly took their seats and awaited the captain's words.

"I have rules about dating crew members. Never would I expect the two of you to break that rule."

The two of them perked up to his disappointing words and Jongho is the first to try and explain.

"Captain, it was my fault. Don't blame Yeosang for anything."

Yeosang scoffs and rolls his eyes, "I kissed you first."

"It doesn't matter who started it! You both are at fault! I'm giving you both two choices. One, quietly leave my crew and never come back. Two, undress and bound yourselves to the mast and let me flog you for a good 10 minutes in front of your crew mates."