Chitbox - A SaiRat OS

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Kaku looked at their antics and fumed in anger. When she sent them a murder glare, they both gulped and gave her a sheepish smile. Kaku just rolled her eyes and told everyone that she is going to take rest because of a sudden headache. She started moving towards her room but stopped hearing Pakhi's voice.

Pakhi looked around at everyone and asked why no one is asking about the actual issue to Sai. She turned towards Sai. But before she takes even one step, Sai went running to her with glee and thrust the chit box into Pakhi's hands.

It had only three chits remaining. It read Pakhi 1, Pakhi 2 and Pakhi 3. Pakhi smiled at those.

She opened the first one and started reading.

"If you don't want to get insulted, then please don't open the next chit" she read and all become curious.

She thought for a moment and decided to open the chit 2 anyway. Though she is a highly educated mature lady, it seems she forgot that Curiosity killed the cat.

She opened the second chit.

"You never listen, do you? But still, I am giving you one more chance. Stop now, Pakhi."

She smirked and opened the third chit. Her eyes bulged on seeing the content and she started taking heavy breaths. She crushed the paper with her palms fiercely and stormed towards her room chucking it away. Everyone looked puzzled but they didn't try to stop her. They just kept looking blankly at her retreating figure. After a while, Kaku dismissed them and hence, all went towards their room minding for once their own business.

Sai was washing the teacups but her eyes kept darting towards the hall. She took a deep sigh and stopped washing. She then tip-toed into the hall and saw the paper still lying down. She quickly ran and put her hand on it. But, her face changed on the touch and looked up in confusion to find Sonali and Karishma looking at her with a frightened face.

All the three looked down and found the paper under their hands. They fought for a while until Sonali played the elder card and took away the chit. Her face changed into a pool of disappointment and she went frowning up to her room. Karishma and Sai got confused.

Next Karishma got the paper insisting that she came to this house first and then froze with a shocked expression. Sai nudged her and then Karishma exhaled tiredly.

She thrust the crumpled paper on Sai's palm and told her congratulations. She then started walking to her room mumbling something like what she will do for entertainment hereafter and maybe she should beg her mother-in-law to buy a television.

Sai looked confused first but then with a deep sigh opened the chit. It had only two lines but she cried profoundly on seeing it.

"Goodbye Pakhi. Hello Patralekha Vahini"

Her cries stopped after some time and she wiped her tears with a smile. She ran towards her room forgetting the unwashed cups.

====================

After few hours...

Virat is playing with the necklace on Sai's neck while she narrated the chitbox incident to him. They both were lying down in their respective positions with Virat's hand rested upon the pillow wall in the middle to reach Sai's necklace. He stopped her update in the midway.

"See, sometimes we just need few right words to shut them up." He said proudly and she rolled her eyes.

"But today there was no fight not only because of me but you too. In fact, I would even say, your contribution is more to this success than mine. " He said surprising her.

"Really? What I did?" she asked smiling.

"You kept maunvrath!" he said laughing out loud and she started hitting him with the pillows from the wall eradicating the whole construction in the process. After few minutes of the pillow fight, they both gasped for breath and lay tiredly on the bed next to each other.

Virat started playing again with the necklace and Sai turned towards him in amazement.

"Your hands are not tired of playing yet, Virat sir?" she asked him and he stopped his play at once.

He looked at her thinking for a moment.

"Yes. Maybe I should use an alternative till they restore their energy?" he said casually and she looked at him confused.

He kissed her necklace suddenly and she gasped. Then forgetting the necklace, he started kissing and biting all around her neck while she moaned.

He stopped after some time and gave her a wicked smile.

"FYI Sai, tomorrow I am adding Kamarbandh to my collection." he said making her blush hard and returned to play.

___________________

How was it? I hope you liked it. Please let me know your thoughts below. Thanks for reading and sorry if this was not entertaining you enough.