13. The love Bridge

Start from the beginning

Love Harry.

I smiled, Harry was a great friend and nothing like what the tabloids made him out to be. In the media he is made out to be the ladies man, having lipstick on his shirt collar, but in actual fact its red crayon that got stained on there when he was playing with the children down at the hospital.

I got up and got some leggings out my suitcase along with a shirt from topshop that said ‘peace’ on with chains on the shoulders and a green hoodie and my black vans.

I went into the bathroom and put a light amount on makeup on, just in case we got papped but I really couldn’t be bothered to look amazing today as I didn’t have a mood that matched it.

I made my way over to the corridor and nervously knocked on the girls door, I came face to face with Rachel who looked at my sympathetically and pulled me in for a hug.

“I’m Sorry, Katie” she told me.

“Don’t be, it wasn’t your fault’ I replied, smiling slightly at her.

I looked at Lucy and Annie and brought them in for a hug.

“Erm, Katie? We have to tell you something” Lucy said nervously, eyeing Annie and Rachel.

“What is it?” I asked sceptically.

“We, we have to go back to England tomorrow, my mum rang me last night telling me but she didn’t give me a reason, she seemed pretty desperate and Rachel and Annie said they would come back, do you want to aswell?” I sighed, not wanting them to leave.

“I think I should stay here for a while, I need to sort out things with Zayn, leaving would just make things worse. Thanks though.” I smiled.

“Okay, come on then let’s go to breakfast” Rachel dragged me out and into the elevator.

To be completely honest I was nervous to go down and have breakfast with the boys because I knew that Zayn would be there and I would have to talk to him after about what happened.

I found we were down in the hotel restaurant sooner than I had hoped. We made our way over to the huge table that the boys were sitting on, all the girls sat down and guess where the only seat left was…next to Zayn on my right and Niall on my left. My luck just keeps getting better…*hint sarcasm*.

I helped myself to some toast on the table, not feeling very hungry and resisting the bacon and eggs and pancakes that I saw Niall scoffing down.

Once I had finished I pushed my bowl away from me to the table and turned my head when I heard Zayn’s deep, raspy yet broken voice say to me “Come on, let’s go. We need to talk.”

I turned my head towards Harry who gave me a supportive nod and a thumbs up, I rolled my eyes and chuckled, getting up from the table. I said goodbye to the girls and followed behind Zayn and put my aviator sunglasses on along with my Beanie.

I followed him until I looked up and found that we were at a bridge, it had padlocks over all the metal with engravings on it. I heard about this bridge before and have seen loads of pictures, it’s where lovers go and engrave or write their names or initials on a padlock then lock it to the bridge and throw the key over the side, deep down into the water, symbolising there love forever.

I looked up at Zayn with emotion in my eyes waiting for him to speak. He took my hand and led me over to the edge of the bridge, looking over the beautiful river and the sight of Paris.

I waited for him to say something and there was a silence, nothing but the water lightly lapping against the river bank. His face looked pained and he turned to look at me.

“That night, on the Eiffel tower, I was shocked to see Perrie, I hadn’t seen her in months, I was only saying hello, but all of a sudden she looked over at you then grabbed me and kissed me, I was so shocked I didn’t react and as soon as I realized what was happening I yelled at her. I was so angry, Katie! Seeing you run off like that crying…because of me. It killed me, I don’t know what I would do if you left me.” When he had finished I looked over at me, not breaking eye contact and his eyes were glassy.

“Zayn?” I said hesitantly.

He looked at me hopefully.

I pulled him over to me and grabbed his face in my hands, bringing his lips down to mine “I love you, I don’t know what I would do without you either!” I snuggled into the crook of his neck.

“I love you too, Katie” he said happily “Does this mean you forgive me?” He asked with a puppy dog expression.

“Yes, but if it ever happens again….” I warned him.

“It won’t! I promise!” Zayn responded quickly.

I smiled at him.

“You know, I’m glad you excepted my apology…because otherwise this padlock would have gone to waste…” He took a beautiful golden padlock out of his pocked at showed it to me, he had gotten it engraved and it said ‘Z + K’ inside a heart. I looked up at him with love in my eyes.

I could feel the smile come on my face as he attached it alone with the thousands of other padlocks on the bridge and gave me the key. I took it in my hand, turned my back towards the water, squeezed my eyes shut and threw it into the water behind me.

I opened my eyes to see Zayn right infront of me and he brought his lips to mine and we kissed passionately, I had missed his lips on mine. Suddenly an old woman with white hair hit her bag at Zayn which pulled us apart and started cursing at us in French. We bursed out laughing and Zayn took my hand and we starting running away down the bridge.

He stopped suddenly, we both panted out of breath. “Hey, I heard they have Starbucks in France, wanna go see?” He winked at me.

Sure Zayn had made some mistakes, but in the same way so had I. Mentioning Starbucks just hit me, it was out special place, where we first met, the first conversation we had was over Starbucks, my other obsession than One Direction. And no matter what happened Zayn could always make me feel special, it was the truth when I said to him:

 I don’t know what I would do without him.

The rest of the day we spent looking round a town of France completely lost looking for a starbucks, nearly getting run over by people on bikes when we wernt looking where we were going, Zayn kept wanting to take pictures against all these random landmarks, but I didn’t mind. Because I love him.

A/N: What do you think? I know I haven’t written in forever so it may be crappy..but I don’t know so tell me?!? Comment!

Please don’t hate me for not writing in forever, I promise I will get this finishes, and no this is not the last chapter although it could be, as you know when I start a story I have no plan, no idea what could happen and go into it no idea what this story is about, I just write as I go. Which turns out to be a really bad idea for me as I get writers block and end up starting a new story ahahha J

Im gonna make a new cover for Starbucks! If your interested in making one for me please get in touch and send I to me! I will feauture them all in upcoming chapters, on twitter and all that :D

Love you guys!

I will mention the best comment in my next chapter and also dedicate chapter to you 

Imam shut up now, bye!

COMMENT AND VOTE!

X(if the picture of the love bridge doesnt work check my instagram ^^^)

Contact me:

Twitter: @MalikgangUK

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/KatieTylerTV/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Instagram: katie_tyler 

Kik: katie_madeline 

(If you want BBM or anything else tweet me )