6. Mentions

Chapter 6: mentions

It started to dawn on me that I only had one and a half weeks left with Zayn for a while. I mean I go to boarding school, what did I expect? He seems to know it too because he seems a bit off lately. I want to enjoy this week with him though, and that’s what I’m going to do.

My phone buzzed and I saw I had received a text message it was from Zayn.

Hey babe x Wanna come hang at mine? Miss you xox Z x

Bless him, he was the cutest

Sure would love 2 x what time? X K

I chucked my phone on my bed and logged onto twitter, my mentions had been hectic since Niall had followed me, I scrolled down until something caught my eye.

@ZaynMalik1D: Can’t wait to have a great movie night with my girl ;)

Aww! He’s so cute. To everyone else our relationship was a secret, nobody knew because Zayn didn’t want me dealing with annoyed fans or paparazzi, but it was pretty obvious on social networking sites that he was seeing someone. Just not me.

My phone buzzed again and I read the message.

Now! Can’t wait another minute! Z x

I laughed and texted that I was on my way. I got on my bike, I know pathetic but I was legal to drive yet, and made my way to Zayn’s. Where he was staying wasn’t too far from me which I loved.

I chained my bike up near the door and pressed the apartment buzzer.

“Ello?” his deep voice asked.

“Vas Happenin?” I replied.

I heard a chuckle from the other end and I was buzzed up, I opened the door and made my way up to his apartment. As soon as I got to the door it flung open and Zayn grabbed me for a hug.

“Missed you baby” he breathed.

“Missed you more” I laughed.

He brought me over to his couch and we laid down as he flicked through channels.

“Cheaper by the dozen two!” I gasped.

He laughed and clicked onto the film.

“Taylor Launtner is so cute in this movie!” I sighed.

Zayn fake pouted and did puppy eyes at me “But nobody could beat my hot as hell boyfriend” I smirked.

His face instantly lit up and he pulled me to his chest. I sigh in contentment and snuggled closer.

“How’s the girls?” he asked as yet another advert break came on.

“They’re good…I think they have the hot’s for your boys though” I winked.

“Well I can defiantly see Harry has been flirting with Annie, Lucy and Louis are cute together” he paused and frowned his face came into a tight line “Niall…likes someone” he finished.

“Who? Because I know Rachel really likes him, they would be cute together” I asked curiously.

“Urm, not sure” Zayn replied quickly.

There was definitely something going on here but I brushed it off, I wanted to have a nice time with Zayn.

I sighed “What’s up babe?” Zayn asked worriedly.

“When do you guys go back on tour?”

He sigh sadly, we both knew this was coming “1 and a half weeks” he replied.