16. Kiss and Tell

Starbucks chapter 16:

“Zayn…?” I asked. I couldn’t believe what I was about to say but it felt right.

Zayn’s big, brown orbs looked up at me, his pupils flicking between my eyes and lips.

I could still feel myself blushing, the blood rising to my cheeks as what I was about to insinuate dawned on me.

“Why are you embarrassed, babe?” Zayn looked honestly curious.

“I just havn’t done-“ I started but was suddenly interrupted by the door of our room swinging open.

The sudden shock sent me flying off the bed as Zayn had flung me off. I hit the floor and a loud bang was sounded as my body collided with the solid floor.

“Ouch” I groaned, grabbing my head.

I looked up to the door to see a startled looking Niall. His head snapped between Zayn and I, looking between us as if we were playing a game of tennis.

“Were you two…?” Niall trailed off, his face expressionless and hard.

I looked down at the floor and blushed at the same time Zayn shouted “NO!”

I quickly looked up at Zayn’s face and hurt filled me as he automatically went to deny the accusation as if he didn’t want anyone to think he would do that with me.

I swiftly stood up and Zayn’s gaze fixed on me. I started walking towards the door.

“Niall you wanna hang out?” I asked, hope filling my voice to escape the awkward situation if me and Zayn were left alone in the room again.

Niall’s face brightened and he took my hand in his, I froze but kept a tight smile on my face. Niall dragged me out the room muttering something about ‘nandos’. I was thankful as I didn’t want to say goodbye to Zayn as I didn’t want to read the expression his face held. Probably disgust at me.

“Katie?” Niall nudged me, his brows creased.

“Sorry what?” I replied, bringing my attention back to the blonde.

“I’ve been talking to you for 5 minutes without a reply” he chuckled.

“Oh. Sorry” I muttered.

“Something wrong?” Niall asked, his voice seemed genuinely concerned.

I shrugged “I guess my minds just busy thinking things through about me and Zayn…” I trailed off.

“What’s up with you guys?” Niall put his shoulder round me in comfort.

“Things are complicated I guess…I dunno I just feel like it’s not right anymore...like I should be with someone else” I ended abruptly realizing what I had blurted out.

I shot my hand over my mouth, hoping I somehow could cover up what I said. Admittedly, these thoughts had been running through my mind, I felt as if Zayn wasn’t really into me anymore, we didn’t even spend too much time together anymore. He was really busy with work, busier than the other boys as If he was trying to keep himself preoccupied.  Plus…since Niall has been paying me attention and we had been hanging out more, as friends but still, it put a strange, uncomfortable feeling inside me, as if I shouldn’t be with Zayn anymore…I should be with Niall.

Niall held my shoulders, once again bringing my attention back to him. I gulped and looked up at him, blushing slightly.

His eyes held concern but his lips formed a cheeky smile.

“Got anyone in mind?” Niall’s voice became higher, he then coughed to cover it up.

I giggled “I’m not too sure, there is this really cute blonde, Irish guy that’s in a super-hot boy band but…” I trailed off, bringing my eyes up to his.

“But…?” Niall asked looking more than thrilled I was talking about him.

“But…” I began “it might take a while to be with him, because it’s sort of awkward because I’m dating his best friend who’s in the same band as him.” I explained.

“Katie,” Niall’s voice became serious “I don’t care about anyone else, Zayn, management, the fans; they can think what they like. All I want is to be with you. I don’t want to wait longer.” Niall surprised me by stepping closer to me, so close that if he leaned down a little more our lips would be touching.

I realized when he started leaning in that was exactly his intention. I knew this was wrong, I knew Zayn was still my boyfriend and that I was technically cheating on him. I was just so shocked by Niall’s bluntness that I didn’t move, I just let it happen.

Niall’s soft lips eventually touched mine as I shut my eyes.

A loud, deep, angry cough voiced from behind us. I froze, lips still intact with Niall’s and slowly opened my eyes to see a tall boy, with a dark brown quiff glaring daggers at us.

Shit.

A/N:

PLOT TWISTTTT

#Kiall

#Zatie

WHO DO YOU SHIP?!?! COMMENT!!

HELLLOOOOOO!

I know a lot of people don’t read these, and to be honest neither do I, but this is my favourite bit of writing, getting to interact with you guys J

First of all, I would like to apologize deeply for being a shitty uploaded and not uploading regularly or in ages. This is not even a long update but I wanted to give you guys something to read as a thank you for your continuous support.

I mean I would never have dreamed that when I started a sort of (okay hugely) cringey fan fiction about one direction that I wrote about me and my friends would progress and hit 15,700 READS!!! Like I know it may be sad but this is the achievement I am most proud of :’)

SO THANKYOU!!

Also I would really like to get to know you guys so follow me and tweet @MalikgangUK so I can get to know you lot or just say hi J

Without you this would not be happening and I wouldn’t have written this or achieved as much! #deep

Also i got tumblr and post some stuff...really dont know how it works but you can follow me on that too ahah xlink is on my twitterx

My links are below/in the sidebar.

Also my youtube thing is starting to get up so go subscribe or leave me a comment or something if you have an account!

LASTLY BUT NOT LEAST****************don’t forget to comment #Kiall (Katie+ Niall) or #Zatie (Katie+Zayn) or any other ship relationship anmes you come up with in the comments and what you thought of this chapter.

LOVEYOUUUUUU

 ALSO YOU CAN MAKE A COVER FOR MY STORY PLEASE PELASE MINE IS GETTING REALLY OLD XXXX just tweet them @malikgangUK