SFW Alphabet- Willie

Start from the beginning

He doesn't get jealous so much as protective. He isn't bothered by most men since you had spent over a year surrounded by them. 

When he does get jealous though, he'll shift from foot to foot and get a little more touchy. He'll wrap his arm around your waist or kiss your cheek until the guy- or girl- gets the message

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

Willie loves it when you kiss his cheek. 

His kisses or either soft and lighthearted - like in the mornings- or provocative and playful

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

He is amazing with children. He grew up in a big household full of little sisters so he knows how to look after them.

He is a young soul, so he gets along with kids too, often joining and enjoying games

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

Often, when you first wake up, he'll still be fast asleep, chest pressed against your back with his nose buried into your shoulder. He'll stay asleep for a little over half an hour with you in his arms, so you'll just pick up a book or nod off again. Trust me, he isn't letting you go anywhere when he's cuddling you.

When you do eventually get up, he'll lie there, pretending to be asleep while you get dress. Except, he's peeking slightly. You'll notice and chuck a pillow at him, jokingly calling him a peeping tom.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

Usually, you'll both collapse on the bed, with you on his chest. If you're still not asleep, you'll read a book and he'll read over your shoulder

~~~

Willie: (gasps) "I cant believe he did that. He knew that Micah was in love with her and he still tried to kiss her, that bitch!"

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

He's quite open with you so if you ever ask about something he'll most likely tell you with no hesitation. He wont say things out of the blue but he doesn't mind telling you everything

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

He can get irked quite easily, but he usually has different patience levels for different people, like his patience for the kids is astounding. But when when he does finally wear thin, it is quite the sight. 

With other people- other than you- it really depends on his whole mood before that.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing or do they kind of forget everything?)

He is actually great at remembering the small details of things, like your favourite scent or flower. He forgets more about himself if I'm honest.

He might forget about things like dates though. He's never really been good with dates. The only way he remembers your anniversary properly is because he puts it on the calendar. It isn't because he doesn't care, but he really is that bad with dates

R = Remember (What is their favourite moment in your relationship?)

When you got pregnant for the first time and you practically tackled him to the floor. He was overjoyed about it and really felt like he was becoming an adult. He still remembers how you smiled about it.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

He can be very protective of you, considering how lucky he feels to have met you. He really fancies you and he doesn't like it when other people come along to try and challenge your relationship

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

He can remember dates but by god, he really pulls out all the stops on anniversaries and parenting. He gets exactly what you wanted in the exact shade you wanted and brings you a bouquet of roses every year.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

He snores. It's not a big issue but ever since the tunnel collapsed on him, he'd started snoring. The inhalation of the dirt gave him a few non-life threatening lung problems. You don't mind it though, because you love him.

He tends to leave things lying around and thinks he's lost them.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

He isn't too worried but he does like to look nice for you because he thinks you're so beautiful

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

Definitely. He gets a little lost without you because he misplaced things every so often. That on top of his longing to hold you really messes with his head

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

The kind of husband who backs you up even if he thinks you're wrong in an argument, because he's that loyal

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

He doesn't like hypochondriacs as he finds them hard to bear with. That usually goes hand in hand with germaphobes. He doesn't understand why people are so worried about things like colds or sick-bugs.

In general, he actually dislikes spiders. He doesn't like to admit it but he thinks they're really weird. He's not scared per set, but just weirded out by them

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habit of theirs?)

He has a habit of kicking the covers off you both during the night if it gets warm. And if he decides to roll over, you best believe he's taking you with him, like a life sized teddy bear