All the funerals were hard and draining. Angel's family and friends came and they were really hurt. They explained that she was excited to spend some time here in South Africa with us. They were shocked to see busani and my husband that they were identical twins. We all flew back again and we only spent a day in Pietermaritzburg then we left for Ermelo to bury Fanele. His wife chased all of us Gumede's and we had to stay at the hotel and just attend the funeral I’m the morning.

Mbuyiselo’s mother was the 2.0 version of Owami. Apparently those two were thick as thieves. She cried and blamed baba for Obama’s death. Lumka was hurt shame and I felt for her. If I can make one wish. I would wish for Angela to come back again but life doesn’t work like that. Fanele's wife also kicked out Mbuyi's mother at her house because they don’t get along. Mah’s funeral was emotional. We didn’t go to church cause we had to stay home and make sure the food and everything is fine. Mbuso wanted us to find people who will cater but we said no. The Gumede family is huge. Between us and their cousins and uncles wives we thought we would manage but we didn’t because many people kept coming to offer their condolences. We ended up finding a caterer late Thursday night and because the money was good. She jumped and didn’t ask any questions.

The cows were offered by my family the Ngcobo's. The house was so full with people coming in and out like it was a wedding and not a funeral. Sims was the one sitting on the mattress with aunty and other extended family members. I would also go there when people would come to offer their condolences and sit with her for a while. She was close to losing her mind.

My boys were so handsome dresses in their little tux and they left with their dads to the church where Mah's funeral was being held. My aunties from my family and cousins also came to lend a hand. The people that were working with my husband and all the Gumede men came. Their business partners and people they do business with came and the envelopes they left was too much. What was surprising to us was that Lesgo's family showed up. Like all of them and I saw gogo Xulu talking to Lesego and I think she was calming her down. Sims baby daddies also came too and Sims was shocked. They said they were there on behalf of their sons because they did say their grandmother died. That was mature of them and I think it’s because mbuso and bonga got them much more paying jobs.

I only slept Thursday night only and on Friday and Saturday I didn’t sleep at all. My body was tired and my feet were aching but I had to make sure that Mah gets the dignified send of she deserves and asked me of. She loved me and I loved her. She was my mother and the grandmother of my kids. Friday afternoon when she was brought home, they cried. I didn’t. I didn’t have anymore tears and I was drained. Baba was like a walking corpse. A zombie. He wasn’t talking to anyone. He will only nod when I gave him his food and that was it. It hurt to see him like that.

Mah had a beautiful send of. Sims said it was then that she cried when she heard how people spoke about her but she was still not sad that she died. Some at the food we cooked and some at what the caterers prepared. My husband was with men I have never seen before and most of them looked like they won’t from South Africa. He kept looking at me and I knew soon he’s going to force me to go and sleep so I made sure I’m not anywhere where his eyes will find me. He left with them and came back smelling of Bourbon. He wasn’t drunk but tipsy. The last time my husband was drunk was when we were in Italy after the twins were born. I was afraid that he was going to drink himself into a coma but he didn’t. When he came back he looked for me and took us to bed.

We are in Ladysmith at out house. Busani is currently living with us but he said he’s looking for a place to stay. I don’t want him to leave yet cause he’s still hurting and he needs everyone close to him. My husband agreed too. He only agreed and said he will just stay for a few months then after he finds a house close he will move in to his place. We left him in Durban cause that’s what he wanted.