Chapter 35-Michael Goes With Evie (whoops, am I in love? :0 )

Who is Evie? Michael's drug dealer-hey just joking! Evie is Michael's ex, but she is quite nice. They broke up because of their parents, so they don't date but are close friends. Evie is a little prettier and better than me though, and even though she is just being nice and lets me be with them, I always feel like the third wheel. So when Michael left with Evie to go to California for a camping trip (1 week) I was pretty sad. Wait, wait, wait-do I have feelings for him? No way. I shall let that motherfucker go for as long as he likes. I must let my feelings disappear, I must forget, this untruly love-what the heck does that mean? Anyways, I do not have a single speck of feelings for him. Bullshit. Some piece of fucking bullshit. So the day they left, I just turned away, angry as hell. Pretty Girl and Future Hubby-NOOOO! No no no no-ugh. I got up and hugged him. "What..." he said, then he hugged me. "We won't be long. I know you think we are dating, but we're just friends." "Then why don't you take me?" I felt like I couldn't breathe because I was crying so hard. I took half a breath and cried into his tee. There was a whole load of saliva in my mouth and I felt like I was choking in my own sadness. It was like drowning. What's going on? Is this what it's like to leave someone you love...?

The next day, I had smudged eyeliner that reached my rosy cheeks, wet tears and snot rubbed all over my face and my hair was messy and curled up as if I had just woken up. Except I hadn't woken up, I had realised I was in love. I got up from my bed and sobbed even more. Stop crying me! I took a deep breath and sighed. I washed my face, brushed, ate some breakfast and went out for a run. I needed some fresh air to get rid of him from my mind. I can't be falling in love. So I tied my hair up into a short pony (I have barely any hair) and slipped on some comfy space socks that I bought at the shop with Carrie. I wore some black converses, which for some reason I found better than trainers, a loose white t-shirt and some dark grey shorts, with a white line on the left. I tied up the strings on them to make a bow, and then I grabbed my airpods. I had packed a carrier that was attached to my waist on the flight, so I shoved my phone, wipes, airpod case, keys, cards and water bottle in it after I strapped it around my waist. I then took out the tee and put it in front, so it was loose again. Then I took a deep breath and left for my run.

I thought around 1 hour would be great. A walk, a run and then some lunch. There were maps everywhere, so I could easily find my way around. I thought of the centre first, then the park for my run and then the same restaurant for my lunch. There was no Greggs, so I had to be very careful. Especially when I failed American already. So I took my third deep breath when a kid ran up to me from a red door. "Avery." "Er, hi." I replied. She was wasting my time. "I'm 15." "So?" I slowly sped up, but she caught up with me. She was wearing grey sweatpants, a white tee that was tucked in and had her hair loose. She had white trainers with bright blue ankle socks. "So what?" "Go away." I sped up even more, past a bus stop where a woman with a red buggy and an old man were. "I'm going for a run. And it's my first time. So, can you help me? Mum said I should, instead of playing on Minecra-" "Go home and continue the fucking game! Damn! It is the best on the planet-how could she say that?!" I said, stopping. "Minecraft, eh. Wait, are you the Twin Millionaires?" "Yea...?" "Please, give me an autograph!" I groaned and fell to the ground. "Why...?" "Please?" 

Once I gave her my autograph, I ran and walked and ate a sandwich, then went home to talk to Carrie. I was excited to talk to my new American bestie! 

31 text messages

"Heyy sista!"

"Helloo!"

"WHY MUST I MISS UUUUU"

" respond plz "

"ilyyyyyy"

"hai"

"please talk to me :)"

"HAII BABIII"

a few more texts

"I have to teach now lol"

"Bai"

";)"

Gross. Why the winky face? But yea okay this bestie is a very overreactive, overcare-ive (that's made up) weird bestie. Who texts a lot.

"Hey sis" I sent.

...

...

...

Um, you texted me like 31 fucking messages, so fucking respond you asshole! Asshole? Come you piece of cow dung brained shit, respond! It's probably the end of class, like in Britain. Come on. Now. Please. I swear to god I will fuck your mum-

*meanwhile

"One second class! I have a text! Everyone! Shush, now! Get on with your math homework!" There was less noise, but again it builded up. Carrie took no notice. "please, not now. Currently teaching my class lmao. Charlie threw a rubber at me ugh lol. Detention for him lolololol bai"

*back to me

Sad Charlie. And I'm sad too because it's still school for them. And they have math because I researched. I think. Or maybe it's biology. But who cares. 

I fell back on my bed. I texted Michael, who responded with tuxedo language-again. I miss him so fucking much.