Chapter 17-School break!

"And there is the end! Go and enjoy your summer holidays!" shouted Mrs Grant.  Everyone ran out of the classroom, girls in groups with their phones, while the boys ran out with footballs and their bags slung over one shoulder. Michael, me, Hunter and Cleda walked in a tight group, joking and wheezing and talking about pigeons. Then one of the popular girls pushed us and came in between It was Jessie, Jessie Pnayka. She wasn't a millionaire, but she was on the cheerleader team and had 17 boyfriends-yes, 17! Jessie was a 'single' girl, meaning she had no besties and ruled the school independently. Ida (I think that was her name and Ralph was probably her boyfriends) had lots of besties and was the principals daughter, but so was Jessie-in a way. She then pulled Little Cleda's hair (we call her that) and laughed. Then she stuck gum in her hair as she started to cry. Hunter was about to slap her when Ida budged in. "Hey, step-sis. Wasn't it hard to become popular? Oh wait, no it wasn't. You just cheated on Ralph with his money and got plastic surgery. Easy for you, but not for my baby here." By the way, Ida was a little mean, but she did fight Jessie. Jessie was the baddie. So basically everyone worshiped Ida because she was nice to people (sometimes) and made Jessie learn from her actions.  But I was a little sick of this. "Sorry guys, even though you look ugly. I'll get this bitch to shut up." she whispered. See? Rude and helpful. Then she punched her in the face and stole her bag. Jessie groaned and pulled her brown hair, while Ida pulled her blond hair. Then she threw her bag to her boyfriend, and he understood the signal. He rummaged through and stole her lunchbox with sequins and shit. Then he stole all of the money. £1000 in a bag? Not so safe hun, not so safe.

Once the fighting and pulling and ripping hair off was completed, we all just stared in silence as the principal Mr Haughnt expelled his step-daughter Jessie. "How dare you hurt students and bully them? Ida did the, sort of right thing. But she should have told me. You are expelled. Permanently. I will not see such a disgraceful pupil in my school Understand? Now leave the school premises before I call the police." he slammed the table with his fists, as we watched from the windows. Then there was a tap on my shoulder. It was the caretaker. "Gates closin'. Goin' home to wreck the city or nah?" We shrugged and left. Well now it's time to party! FREEDOM FROM THE DREADED MATHS CLASS!"