"I am sure that he does. He wrote in present tense in journal often, so I am assuming that he has even been in London recently as journal wasn't there when we were picking up boxes with albums and books."- stated Ares with a smile that we mirrored. 

"Bloody hell, I cannot wait to see papa."- spoke Mathew with grin on his face. 

"Feeling is mutual, brother."- we responded, all of us over the moon from trill and joy. 

We may be in our mid-twenties, we may be legal guarding to our baby sister, we may be very mature and serious, we may be reserved, we may be grown-ass men.

But inside we are still those little boys, who miss their papa, love and adore him more than anything and anyone. We are still those little teenage boys, who didn't get to enjoy those years of our lives because we had Mafia and businesses to take over, school to finish and universities to start. For fuck's sake, we are still those boys, who deep down love to hug and cuddle, even though we will never admit it out-loud. 

We lost too much when papa didn't come back home and now that we can have it back, we will do every-fucking-thing to unite our family again and get our happy ever after. 

In a couple of minutes Genevieve woke up, looking so fucking cute with sleepy smile and messy hair. 

"Oh."- she gasped winsomely, looking around with the most adorable confused pout. 

"Where are we, Winnie, Mattie, Aresie?"- asked winsomely Vivi, snugging into me while hugging Fuzzy. 

"In our private jet, precious."- replied Mathew, nodding at flight attendant to make our sister breakfast, which we took beforehand.

"Where are we going?"- she wondered, looking at us innocently with those big, bright, light blue eyes and the sweetest smile. 

"Paris, princess."- answered Ares with a smile.

We told her more about the city while she peacefully ate greek yogurt with granola. In some 3 hours we landed in the capital of France and switched to black matte Range-Rover, driving to our hotel. 

I couldn't help my chuckle when Genevieve slipped her tiny, soft hands under the sleeves of my hoodie while smiling and batting her long, thick, dark, pretty lashes at me, looking so precious. 

"Come here, little one."- I spoke warmly, sitting her on my lap. 

I held her small hands in my large ones, keeping them warm, and she sighed cutely, nuzzling into me. Mathew is driving and Ares is holding Biscuit on his lap. 

After 20 minutes long ride, we arrived and took key-card from reception before heading to the lift. 

"It's beautiful."- chirped happily Vivi, smiling brightly, and we smiled at her sweetness. 

I set her on her small feet and she went to look around our massive penthouse. Biscuit trailed after her immediately. We set suitcases in our rooms, leaving the unpacking task to maids. 

It is 9AM in Paris, so we decided that we should shower, change and get to work. 

Ares's P.O.V.

"Darling, where are you?"- I wondered and heard cute giggling in the living room as innocent "Over here, Aresie" echoed from there. 

"What's up, sweetheart?"- I asked her with a smile, sitting down next to her. 

"I think, Biscuit likes it here."- she chirped innocently,s smiling angelically at me. 

Yeah, the pup likes it anywhere as long as she is with him. Be it Paris, Antananarivo or Jupiter - he will be delighted only by her side. It's good, very good. 

"That's great, honey."- I replied, gently kissing the top of her pretty head. 

"How about shower, change of clothes and then we will take you with us to run a few errands, precious?"- I asked her warmly, chuckling as she eagerly nodded in agreement. 

I took her to her room, which she clearly and so genuinely loved. I pinned her velvety, naturally wavy, medium-length, dark blonde hair at the back of her pretty head and she took a shower on her own, not needing any help with the task. While she was showing, I also took one in my room. 

I wore white shirt, black jeans and matching shoes. Rolex on my wrist, cologne on my neck and I quickly towel-dried my hair once more before going to check on Vivi. 

But she was doing just fine: she is brushing her teeth endplaying with Fuzzy, looking like she is having a whole damn bliss. God, she is the purest soul in the world. 

"Need any help, princess?"- I wondered with a smile and she nodded, pointing at her hair while finishing up brushing her teeth. 

I nodded in clear understanding: she needs help with taking off the clip since it got slightly tangled in her hair. I carefully strands of her silky locks aside and took off the clip, just in time for her to be done with bathroom rituals. 

She picked yellow dress with small, white flowers all over it, white ballet flats and I helped her to put on her dainty, elegant, diamond earrings in shapes of small squares. I brushed her voluminous hair and she asked me to make her a bun, so I gladly complied. Even though the process took whole damn 15 minutes, I finally managed to make her neat and rather pretty bun. 

Damn, she's got a lot of hair. 

Once she was ready, we went to our brothers and they smiled brightly at her as she hopped in Mathew's arms, giggling cutely. 

"A bun is something new."- said Winston and I chuckled. 

"I felt like I went for arm workout while I was making it."- I replied as we laughed wholeheartedly.

We got going, leaving Biscuit behind for a bit. First of all - warehouse. The drive took solid hour.

The four of us arrived at the old warehouse of our Mafia, but left soon after we saw that it is really in not a good state. Nobody could ever live there. 

We decided to show Genevieve around, attempting to see whether she remembers some bits of her life in Paris, even though she spent here mere months. 

"This looks oddly familiar, Aresie."- said cutely Vivi, pouting winsomely, and we looked at where she is gazing. 

Some grand, luxurious mansion. Black Bentley is parked on the property as black matte Ferrari, Mustang, Bugatti and Mercedes stand in line beside it. Gates are big, it is definitely hard to get in. Guards are alert. 

"Have you been here before, my love?"- asked Winston and she shook her pretty head, hugging Fuzzy securely as she is nestled in my arms. 

"But I feel like I've been told about it. It also should have big cherry blossom tree."- she spoke softly, looking at the mansion. 

"Like that."- she chirped contentedly and we glanced at her discovery, indeed seeing big cherry blossom tree. 

I looked at by brothers and we exchanged such knowing looks. 

Is it possible that papa lives here? That he told her about this place when he was seeing her?

Are we mere steps away from seeing our papa again?