Eat Your Breakfast Emma!

SkittishReflections: *cooking eggs for Emma*

Emma: I wonder what Ree is cooking me for breakfast?

Alan: You'll find out.

SkittishReflections: Emma, breakfast is ready! Come on and eat!

Emma: *walks into the kitchen and notices that Ree cooked her eggs* Eggs?!

SkittishReflections: That's right. Ken told me to cook you eggs. You don't get any bacon.

Emma: I can't eat eggs alone! You didn't even put cheese on them!

SkittishReflections: Just eat the eggs! You need something in your stomach!

Emma: I'll wait till lunch.

Alan: No, you're gonna eat those eggs! Sit down and eat!

Emma: Fine! *sits down and eats some of her eggs* I'm done!

SkittishReflections: No, you need to eat all of it, Emma! If I have to, I will shove those eggs down your throat! We don't waste food around here!

Emma: Okay, okay! *quickly eats her eggs*

SkittishReflections: Emma, slow down! Slow down! No need to be in a rush. Take your time.

Emma: *rolls her eyes and eats her eggs at a steady pace*

SkittishReflections: Atta girl!

Emma: For breakfast, tomorrow morning, can you go to Burger King, and get me two sausage egg and cheese biscuits?

SkittishReflections: Nope! More eggs for you, tomorrow! No pancakes, waffles, French toast, or bacon. Just eggs without any cheese! Your punishment has to be accurate, Emma!

Emma: I hate this!

Alan: Too bad!

This story was written on Saturday, June 26th, 2021.

A/N Emma, just deal with eating eggs for breakfast for a while! You can always pretend that there is cheese on the eggs! Just use your imagination! 😅😅😅 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.