Life in the Jungle! Adapting! - Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

The pod had just crash landed on the planet called Earth. We were in a jungle-looking area so i figured that we would probably be living here for a while.

Bisuna: "Where are we all even going to live now? Also this Planet's gravity is way weaker than Planet Vegeta's.." Bisuna said enthusiasticly.

Acroso: "I don't know. But I do have a idea. Follow me kids." Dad said. Bisuna and I both nodded and started to follow him. We saw a lake that was close to trail. We could always fish or go hunting and would have enough water. This was looking like it was going to turn out well.

TimeSkip:5 months

Living with the animal was be so bad, we all eventually learned how to speak and communicate with the animals, so that wasn't too bad either. Everything was turning out alright. We were still training as well though. Sure it was slower, but training is training. Sometimes when me and Bisuna were training, we meditated in the hot sun or the cold lake. We could coat our lungs with ki, so meditating in the at the bottom of the cold lake is fine. Everything was normal except for the noises I heard. It sounded like rumbling, like it was on the bumpy trail. Then I saw some kind of buggy driving on the trail at a high speed and two animals in its way. The two animals were completely unaware of the vehicle coming their way.

"Watch out!" I yellow to both the buggy and the animals. My words fell deaf on their ears. ' Looks like I'll have to take this into my own hands ' I thought quickly.

I got in front of the car, hands forward, pushing the buggy back with relative ease. I went to go check up on the two animals. Both of them were young meerkats. I was guessing they were playing and accidentally got lost here.

"It's ok. Your ok now." I said in the animal language. The meerkats thanked me and said that they think they know the way back. I nod in response.

???: "Who the frick are you? And how did you do that?" Someone says as they get out of the buggy. Then out of nowhere Bisuna and dad appeared. 'This could take a while to explain..' I thought to myself.

__________&_____________54_____________96_

Hey guys! I know this chapter is kinda short but I was just trying to get it uploaded. Make sure to comment and

Cya!

And here's another meme:

Cyaaaaa!