Everyone slid out of the booth and make their way out of the bar, beginning their trek down the street to the next bar.

It was now obvious that Elizabeth was far from tipsy, and one hundred percent drunk. She struggled to keep herself up so Jamie helped her while Matt helped Nick as he's almost crawling on the floor. Elizabeth began to do little dance moves, moving out of Jamie's embrace, jumping down the street.

"Oh no, we're on 3 drink Bella." Matt called out, "How? She's had like twenty shots!" Jamie said, exclaiming slightly.
"Maybe her cycle is a little messed up." Matt said.

Elizabeth continued to jazz hands her way down the footpath, before hitting the moonwalk, and then doing some weird dance moves that consisted of her legs and hands spiralling out everywhere.

Alex quickly joined her dancing along with her weirdly, the two of them somehow synchronising their movements despite how odd they look.

After a few minutes of dancing down the road, and a detour for Nick because he complained that his legs had turned to 'mush', they finally made it to the next bar.

"Are you ready to rumble, lads!" Matt called out, and all the boys cheered in response.
"Alreyt!" Miles said as he rubs his hands together, "It's time to get hammered!" He then yelled out.

Matt brought the tray of shots over, once again paying.
"We still have a club to go to after this, so drink up!" Matt stated as he slid the tray on the table, then moving to sit next to Alex.

Alex is directly across Elizabeth, Jamie next to him as well as Matt. Nick is next to Elizabeth and so is Miles.
"Do you think it was a good idea to leave the hammered ones next to each other?" Jamie asked as he looked over to Elizabeth and Nick laughing at nothing in particular.
"It's alright, they have Miles." Matt said, and all the boys on that side of the booth looked over to Miles downing shots left and right.
"I don't think he'll be so sober anymore." Alex said, and they all nod in agreement.

Elizabeth then took another few shots before turning to Nick and giving him some. He tried his best to deny, but it's Elizabeth, you can't simply just push away the shots she is handing you. Nick downed two and then gasped for air, like a dog after a run, also panning his face hoping to be free from the burning. Matt, Alex and Jaime all laughed as Nick begged for water or milk.

There were six shots left, so each person took one and quickly downed them, before moving out of the booth and heading to the nightclub.

The trip wasn't that long as the nightclub was just around the corner. But, it was prolonged as Nick and Elizabeth kept stumbling over and laughing constantly on the ground.
"You guys are filthy!" Jamie called out as he walked past the two and into the nightclub, eager to party.

Everyone showed the security guard their ID's and they head inside, all taking seats at the bar. Eliza jet recognised this place and soon realised that the group had been here before, only last time they were here, they showed the security guard fake ID's, not real ones. Courtesy of Alex.

They each order their drinks and Elizabeth downed hers surprisingly quick. She then turned to Alex, "Dance!" She slurred, pointing to the dance floor.
She stood up from her seat and tried to pull his arm. "You're drunk Liz, I don't think that's the best idea!" Alex yelled out over the music.
"Nonsense." Elizabeth slurred once again, before pulling Alex again.
He rolled his eyes and finally came off his chair, following the young lady through the packed crowd and eventually finding a space to fill.

Alex watched Elizabeth as she danced hopelessly, the heat and alcohol stench flowing off her body. He let a soft smile form on his face, joining her in dancing, letting the alcohol do it's thing with their bodies.

'Arrow Through Me' by Wings began to play, and Elizabeth smiled, her hands making its way up into the air.

"Ooh, baby
You couldn't have done a worse thing to me
If you'd taken an arrow and run it right through me
Ooh"

The song blared through the speaker, and Alex smiled, watching as Elizabeth lost herself in the music.

"Ooh baby, a bird in the hand is worth two flyin'
But when it came to love
I'd knew you'd be lyin'
It could have been a finer thing
Would have been a major attraction
With no other thing, offering a note of distraction
Come on, get up, get underway and bring your love"

"Ooh baby!" Elizabeth sung at the top of her lungs, throwing her arms on Alex's shoulders, swaying from side to side.

"You wouldn't have found a more down hero
If you'd started at nothing and counted to zero"

Alex puts his hands on Elizabeth's hips and the two continue to sway side to side.

"Ooh baby
You couldn't have done a worse thing to me
If you'd taken an arrow and run it right through me
It could have been a finer thing
Flying in a righter direction
With no other thing
Featuring but love and affection
Come on, get up, get underway and bring your love"

Alex looked into Elizabeth's deep green eyes, admiring them, and also how she looked right now. She was hammered and he still thought that she looked like the most stunning person on earth.

"Ooh baby
you wouldn't have found a more down hero
If you'd started at nothing and counted to zero"

The song ended but a new one quickly began, and Alex remembered the times like these they had back when they were 16, partying as teenagers, being young, wild and free. It seemed like now, they've got more restrictions as an adult and a famous person, with your public imagine to be worried about. But, that doesn't bother Alex. All that mattered to him was having a good time.

Soon enough they came stumbling off the dance floor drenched in sweat, their clothes soggy from sweat.

"I'm gonna be sick!" Nick yelled, rushing to the men's room.
"Yo-you know what..." Elizabeth muttered, "Me too!" She exclaimed, rushing to the ladies room.

All the boys laughed as they watch the two run into seperate bathrooms, tripping over their own feet in the meantime.