CHAPTER 19: The Perfect Idea

"Ok Spooderman we need 8 prostitututes, 8 lizards, uncle boon, and a bomb vest.
"K I got him" Spooderman said holding a knife to uncle boons head.
"No chillz Spooderman" Rompoge said as his tongue grew to 800 meters and wrapped around 8 prostitututes.
"Now we need 8 lizards and a bomb vest."
"W8 m8 why do we need a bomb vest" uncle boon said with spookiness in his voice.
"You'll see." Rompoge said spooking uncle boon with such force that his dick jumped out of his pants and went out of the door.
"Wat" Spooderman said
"What ever okey lets get some lizards"
"K, too the lizard store!"
Rompoge and Spooderman went to the mall and went to Mohammed's Bombvest store.
"This ones cool!" Rompoge said looking at the yak skin vest.
"O w8 m8"
"K lets get this one" Spooderman said grabbing the Barbie princess vest.
"We'll take this one" Spooderman said to Mohammed.
"Okay-dokay dat vill b 200 doleroonies"
"Lol we don't speak that terrorist shit" Spooderman said leaving a big shit on the paying desk.
"Vat ze FAK u rascizt"
"Wat" Rompoge said and walked out with Spooderman.
Next they went to Ezekiel's dildo shop.
"Yall hiring" Rompoge said
"No u spooker"
"U got lizards?" Spooderman said
"Yes" the clerk said putting 8 lizards onto the desk.
"K well take them all thanks" Spooderman said grabbing all of the lizards and Rompoge.
"Spooky dildos" Spooderman said blasting through a bunch of botmon themed dildos.
"Lol rekt" Rompoge said and flew out of the windows of the mall to the preporation room.