Chapter 9: Telotobies

Spooderman woke up in a hospital with fresh shit in his pants.
"Rompoge!" Spooderman called and Rompoge jumped through a window and crushed a red Telotobie.
"Wtf why is this a Telotobie hospital." Spooderman questioned.
"O gosh not Telotobies I am way spookied by Telotobies."
"Shut the fuck up u pussy yak cottage cheese fucktard."
"K." The purple Telotobie said.
"O SHITE M8!" Spooderman said and shot a web at his throat and pulling it back pulling the front of his throat on top of Rompoge.
"AHH SPOOKI PURPLE THROAT!" Rompoge said.
"Lets go u wak-e-yak-e-smack-e-frak-e-hack-e-shack-e-tack-e."
"K den." Spooderman climbed up on top of Rompoge and shat on him.
"Spooki" Rompoge said as he identified 2 Telotobies and shat with such force it knocked both of them over.
"Nice" Spooderman said as Rompoge stepped on both of their giant heads exploding it and revealing bombs inside their skulls.
"O shit I gotta go" Spooderman said grabbing the nearest potted plant and vomiting in it.
"Let's go Rompoge!" Spooderman threw the vomit plant into Rompoge's face and grabbed him and shot a spooderweb outside of the window.
BOOM! The shrapnel from the exploding building pierced through resurrected uncle boons skull.
"Shite uncle boon u got no chill."