Sick Love

It was Flu Season. And Ibuki caught it. Not a bad flu but still the flu. Her girlfriend, Mikan, was watching over her.

"M-mikan!" She cried out. Reaching for the nurses face.
"Y-yes? My love?"
"Come c-closer."

"Closer..."
"Pl-please..closer.."
Mikan came closer, worrying.
"Ok..stay there..." Ibuki whispered, as she let out a convincing cough.

She got closer to Mikans face, inching to her.
Her lips allowing themselves to kiss her, tricking the nurse to come in for a smooch.
"Woah! I feel better!" Ibuki stated, parting away from the flustered girl.
"W-what?"
"I feel better!"
The purple girl blinked a few times and laughed a bit, kissing Ibuki's nose.
"You n-need to rest. That's an o-order."

"Well if aj attractive nurse is telling me to rest, than I would at least like to have her by my side?" The rainbow girl insisted, holding Mikans hand tightly.
"Fine. O-only to watch you ok?"
"Fine by me!"

Ibuki got up, and allowed Mikan to lay down first, then she got on her lap and rested her head on the other girls bust.
"Comfortable..."
"J-just go to sleep" Mikan laughed, as she heard the girl she loved pass out shortly after.

About five hours later, Ibuki awoke and felt better. Mikan giggled and covered the girls eyes with a blind fold. Whispering random sounds and leading her to a car.
Ibuki, shocked and nervous went along with it. Assuming it was some odd sexual thing or something.

About 25 minutes of hearing Mikan drive the car, they arrived at the place, Mikan shuffling Ibuki out and taking her inside a building. The building smelled like Flowers, oils and soaps.

She untied the blindfold and laughed, revealing that this place was a spa!
"You brought Ibuki to a spa!? Woah!!" Ibuki was grateful and hugged her girlfriend, still feeling nauseous.
"I-i just w-wanted to relax you a-and.." Mikan blushed ant trailed off.
"I-if you end up feeling better in a bit we can come back here and..well you know"

Ibuki noticed Mikan was embarrassed, but nodded anyways, of course after winking at her multiple times.
They got massages, Mikan was scared to but luckily it wasn't Nekomaru doing it for her, it was Akane. Ibuki wasn't so lucky though.
(Mikan fixed that issue later!)

Ibuki and Mikan also went in the sauna, they never had before and it was amazing for them. They saw Mondo and Ishimaru come in though, they were flirting but fighting so they eventually left, not wanting to get in the way of their date.

They both saw that a warm bath was starting too. So they paid for an hour of nothing but hot water and unbreakable eye contact.

Two girls laughing and running to a tub naked, what a sight.

They both relaxed and talked about work and how they feel about their relationship.

"I'm feeling better. Thank you. Mikan."
"Tehe..n-no problem."