Here for you

Mikan's POV:

I can't sleep
I just can't sleep
I don't want to dream about what happened to me again
Nightmares are so scary
Why can't I sleep
I hate myself
My body
My chest
My face
I deserve to die-

My thoughts stopped when I felt Ibuki spoon my tighter and closer, she was so peaceful and asleep, she was smiling in her sleep.

I hugged her back, I was a little shaky but I still hugged her, her warmth made me feel tired but happy.

Unexpectedly she opened her eyes wide and proud, she was awake the whole time!

"Kya! I-Ibuki I'm sorry I didn't know you were a-" I was stopped by a long and tired but sweet kiss from her, holding me tighter.
I felt so safe!

We both eventually fell asleep together, foreheads touching and breathing in unison, I had a relaxing dream too.

When we woke up i noticed that she braided my hair in my sleep.

She kissed me again, softer and with more passion, she gave me butterflies, her lips against mine made me so happy I kissed back immediately.

"Ibuki is so proud of you Mikan!" She said, yawning.

"T-thank you." I responded giving her my brightest smile!
It was Saturday so we could stay in all day.

All day she was all over me, she goes to her guitar shop and I nurse from home, so we really miss each other.

She followed me around everywhere, it made me a little embarrassed but super happy.

To the kitchen, living room, bedroom, backyard, grocery store and even the bathroom!

For the rest of the day we just sat on the couch cuddling, her face buried in my chest.

It was raining outside but that didnt matter.
The purple LED lights covering the entire indoor house were bright but relaxing.
The only thing that mattered was that my Ibuki was in my arms, quietly singing a rock song while I hummed a nice calm lullaby in unison.

Me and my Ibuki
We are doing better
Its always been just,
Me and her together❤