Sk8er Gals in 1989

(This was the year my mom went to highschool and she said this is when rectro ish things started be become more common so yeah, get ready for cringy wording)

Ibuki P.O.V.

I just came home from a rad day at school! My hair was fluffy from a short dare I got from my friend Hiyoko! Her style is odd but nice.
I looked at my clock on my desk,
4:35
I had some time to go to a skate park.

I threw on my jacket and roller skates and dashed out the door, immediately getting hit with sunshine.
As I was running to the park, excited to skate after a long knarly day, I saw this girl, she had some odd cut purple hair, it was frizzy and looked a little soft, her eyes were a kind looking purple as well. She has some roller blades on but clearly didn't know how to use them, since she was flailing her arms and begging for some help from bystanders, I decided to roll on over there and grab her hand.
She freaked the hell out! Flailing her arms in shock and was talking so fast I couldn't understand it! She then fell flat on her ass.
She started to look embarrassed, especially as people look and gawked.

"Hey are you good?" I picked her back up.
"I-im so sorry! I didn't mean to fall again!" She started to cry out.
My friend Hiyoko came out of nowhere with her girlfriend, Mahiru, and started to laugh. "Hiyoko! Hey that's rude!" Mahiru said in annoyance.

"What's your name?" I asked the nervous cute girl.
"M-mikan.. Mikan Tsumiki.. I got to Hopes Peak Academy, I stay in the nurses office since i want to be one..." She told me
"Aw! Tight! I got to Hopes Peak Academy too! I'm Ibuki Mioda and I'm so pleased to meet you! Your hair is hella rad!" I said in suck excitement she was scared again.
She introduced herself to Hiyoko and Mahiru and we all became Friends! I held Mikans hand and helped her finish walking to the park, I looked at my neon watch, 4:42, still had time before it was dark.
Once we were officially there Hiyoko ran off but tripped, forgetting about her skates, Mahiru laughed at her taking a photo, then helped her up.
"Its karma for making fun of Mikan haha!" She said, Hiyoko just nodded, annoyed and dragged her girlfriend with her to another area of the park. Leaving just me and Mikan together.

Since she had blades not skates it would be a little harder for her to move without my help.

"Y-you don't need to help me if you don't want t-to. Its ok! I can do it myself" she tried to reassure me, I nodded smiling and let her hand go, slightly wishing I didn't do that, I first showed her my moves, I slayed fast and swiftly around the park!
"WOOOHOO YEAH!!!" I yelled! So so so happy that I get to move my body the way I want!
I then sat back watched her demonstrate, she began to glide slowly, something about that was so cute to me, her hesitation was so cute, her outfit reminded me of candy stripers, she has a syringe barrette in her hair, had some fingerless gloves just like me! Her apron was white with a hot pink stripe with I assumed meant to be like a cross. Her shirt was light pink with white stripes on the sleeves and her skirt was electric blue as her thigh highs were rainbows too! As what I was wearing a white shirt with pins and belts with so many decorations I couldn't tell what many of them even were, while I had a black skirt with rainbows on it, my socks were red and high as well.

Once she was done showing me her gliding, I clapped for her and held her hand again, each time I do that I feel a rad feeling in my tums and heart, Ive known that I was gay for awhile but I can't tell anybody because I will get called a fag. (don't worry, me IRL is a lesbian -author)

I spun her as if we were dancing and then let go as we were both spinning in our skates, she then almost fell but decided to grab on to me, I was caught off guard and- CRASH we fell on the concrete, I heard a crack and realized that my my ankle was sprained, but I was more worried if Mikan was ok, it seemed she peace out for a second of them opened her eyes, her head was planted in my chest, (right in the boobs!!!!!!) and her body was on my stomach and legs, I think the pressure of the fall is what sprained my ankle.

"Ahh!!! I-i-im so sorry!!! Did something break?! Oh fuckity fuck I messed up I'm so sorry!!! Wah!!" She cried out and immediately checked my ankle.
"N-no! Its ok, Ibuki is fine. Ouch!" I tried to say until she put pressure on my ankle, bandaging it up.
"Woah! That's knarly! You bring bandages with you everywhere you go?" I said almost forgetting the pain, she nodded a little flustered, she was so cute and attractive, I wonder if she is a violent homosexual like me too?

We walked home together, of course holding the skates in our arms, as she helped me walk and I helped her balance, we sat down in my home and turned on a new movie that came out, it was called "Heathers" and I really enjoyed it, except the daterape scenes were disgusting and I hated those scenes but the rest of the movie was great. I saw Mikan tear up when everybody died, so I pat her back, she looked at me with such... MOE eyes and I lost a little control and pecked her lips before continuing the movie, I glanced over back at her and her expression was 😧 until she started to smile and hugged me, we both decided to be girlfriends but in secret.
Thats when I realized, SHIT WE LEFT HIYOKO AND HER SECRET GF AT THE PARK