Imagine

Alec

I watched in awe as the girl wearing the long red dress circled the man in front of her. He looked twice her size but she kept her grin on as if she had been waiting for this moment for years. They both spared playfully for a little bit until he ended up getting annoyed and tried to get her from the bottom. She caught his hand with ease and flipped him over her shoulder so he was on the ground.

My jaw dropped as I watched her continue to torture him with a simple dagger in hand. She honestly looked bored. Suddenly she whispered something in his ear and smiled like the devil. As she stalked off further into the woods I tried to see her face by stepping out from behind the tree. Suddenly she froze and looked in my direction. I hid back behind the tree and ran as fast as I could away from the girl. Once I was a couple of miles away, I stopped to catch my breath. I wandered deeper into the forest with a full mind.

The girl ended up being on my mind for the rest of the evening. Who was she? Where did she learn to be so brutal? How was her life? Did she see me? What was she doing? Did she know who I was? I shook my head to clear my thoughts. I was curious but not stupid...still I wondered about her.

None of us knew what would happen in the future though. If only we hadn't seen each other at all...