Love doctor-chapter 6

SARAHS POV
_____________________________
I was with Harry and Neville at lake, I was reading a muggle book called 'The Great Gatsby',Hermione suggested I read it.

"Amazing,Amazing!" Neville exclaimed.

"Neville your doing it again"Harry said annoyed.

"Sorry"

"Leave him alone he's having fun" I said.

Ron,Hermione,and Ginny appear from the woods.

Harry closes his book and walks over to them,while Ron pushes Hermione forward,whispering to her.

I bring my attention to Neville, "Nev,can you help me in Herbology later,I'm having trouble,and I don't wanna bother Professor Sprout", I mean I have nothing against her,she just yells a lot.

"Sure at the library?"

"That sounds great!"

"IM NOT AN OWL"Hermione yells.

"Can you two stop being mad at each other and just make up"I ask,they've been doing this for over a week.

"No"they both say.

I close my book,and follow Hermione and Ginny.

"They stopped?"Ginny asked,

"Nope"

"Really your the therapist of the group"Hermione said shocked.

"I know,they're just being idiots"

"So Sarah,you were telling me about these muggle things called phones?"
________________________________
I walk to the Gryffindor common room,wearing this:

"So Sarah,you were telling me about these muggle things called phones?"________________________________I walk to the Gryffindor common room,wearing this:

(If you don't like it it's fine just choose something different)

"Password"the fat lady said.

"It's Sarah Matthews" I say, they know who I am since Dumbledore told every common room

The door opens and I see Fred Weasley and Angelina Johnson fighting.I mean they're a cute couple but they fight a lot,it's either,you kissed him,or you've been hanging out with her.Fred has came to the to talk to me about her for about 353 days,I've kept count.(stranger things fans 😉)I'm like the love doctor, even tho I haven't had many boyfriends in the past.

As I'm walking past them I hear Fred say, "You know what,it's over I'm done with you being jealous and never letting me breathe, then you go and cheat on me!".

I sit down on a nearby couch and listen.

"You can't break up with me, there's supposed to be a dance coming up and we are the top couple, do you really want to let that go? And how do you think that would look like for you? 'Fred Weasley,broke up with beautiful, quidditch star Angelina Johnson!'"

"Angelina! I don't care about being the top couple, I don't care about the dance, and I do not care about what the people will say, if they have something to say they can just FUCK OFF!", he raises his voice at the last 2 words.

"Well-" she looks around and sees me sitting down, I look away, hoping she didn't see me looking, she runs into her dorm crying.

Fred sits down next to me.

"Hey, are you ok?", I ask.

"Yeah it's just-", he pauses.

"She- she cheated on me with Terrence Higgs.", he says.

"Isn't he on the Slytherin quidditch team?"

I knew the answer, he is, I know because every time I go to the quidditch field, I see him just staring at me, it's quite creepy.He reminds me of the 5th year Gryffindor, Cormac McLaggen, they give off the same stalker vibe(in goblet of fire Cormac would be his 5th year).

"Yup!"

"I'm so sorry Fred!"

"It's ok, she has cheated on me multiple time"

"If you need help I'm here", I say as I open my book and started reading.

"I'll be right back I'm gonna go change"x he says.

He comes back with a white shirt and grey sweatpants, and his hair down.It was basic but looked good on him.

"Where's George?", I ask.

"He's with Lee."

He comes and sits down next to me.

" 'The Great Gatsby'? It sounds boring and cool at the same time, read it to me!"

He puts his head on my lap, I'm at the end of the couch so he has space to lay down.

I read to him for about an hour, I hear him snoring slightly.

I grab his head and I lay his head down and leave the common room.
________________________________

I go into my common room and see Pansy Parkingson crying?

I don't like her but still I don't wanna be mean.

"Umm hey what happened?", I ask.

She sees me and tries to wipe her tears but fails.

"Terrence Higgs, we were dating for 4 months and he cheated on me with Angelina!"

"Really?", She nods.

"Look I'm sorry I've been mean to you, I've just been jealous!", she admits.

I look at her in disbelief, "jealous?".

"Yes, jealous because you can get any guy you want!"

"Pansy, I'm sorry you felt like this how about you go get water and rest, it's 1 in the morning"
(A/N:same goes for you,get some food and water,and rest,take care of yourself)

"Ok good night.", she says walking away.

I sink into the couch, releasing all the negative thoughts out.

"Since when did I become the LOVE DOCTOR?", I ask myself frustrated. 

I go to my dorm and change into this to sleep in:

(Minus the shoes and jacket,if you don't like it it's ok,just choose something else)________________________________A/N:YALL IK I HAVENT BEEN POSTING,I LOST MOTIVATION, I WILL BE POSTING ON MY OTHER STORY TOO,PROBABLY TOMORROW,GOOD NIGHT,EAT AND D...

________________________________
A/N:YALL IK I HAVENT BEEN POSTING,I LOST MOTIVATION, I WILL BE POSTING ON MY OTHER STORY TOO,PROBABLY TOMORROW,GOOD NIGHT,EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING. (If you like k-dramas and have Netflix, I suggest 'My Holo Love' I just finished it and I love it.BYEEEEE!!!!