Malfoy in a different dimension-chapter 4

SARAH'S P.O.V.
"MALFOY?!?!", I yell at him.

"Surprise", he says in a singsong voice. "What are you doing here?", I ask.

"Well I was looking for you and I saw you go in a room so I got in and since it was a mess I was looking around and I saw a portal apear so I walked inside.", he quickly rambled.

"You're an idiot Malfoy, a literal fucking idiot!"I yell.

"Who is that?", he asks peeking at muggle girl behind me. "This is....what's your name?", I ask. "Enola Homes!",she says.

"Is this the muggle girl you were talking about?", he asks looking her up and down. I nod in response.

He looks over and sees the guy that was trying to kill Enola. "Sarah, you didn't do magic in front of a muggle, you can get EXPELLED!", he yells in a panicked voice. "It's ok!", I try to reassure him.

"So this is Malfoy the one that wasn't your friend?", Enola asked with a more serious tone.

"We're friends?", his tone confused.

"Calm down daddy's boy!", I chuckle with a amused face.

"My father will hear- oh wait.", he realizes while Enola slightly laughs.

"Yeah now you can go back to pansy!", I say with a smile. "For the last time pansy is not my soulmate!", he yells annoyed. "Oooo, I should ask Dumbledor if she can come to Hogwarts!", I say while clapping quietly.

"She would have to be sorted in a house.", he reminds me. "I think she'll get Gryffindor!", I say while analyzing her attitude. "Yeah like Pottah!", he spats. "I'm gonna ask Dumbledore! Byeee come on Malfoy"I say while he follows behind me.

"Bye!", she waves before turning around.

ENOLA'S P.O.V.
'Omg Tewksbury's voice in his head was his soulmate, his soulmate is a WITCH or wizard' (TEWKSBURY GAY???!?!?😱).

SARAH'S P.O.V.
Malfoy left already, and I was outside the room of requirements. Hermione finally arrived with her books in hand.

"So I know something happened at the Quidditch World Cup tell me everything!", she scurries inside quickly.

"Fine! I snapped thinking that Harry would be next to me, but instead I had teleported myself to a different dimension!", I explained while she looked at me wide-eye.

"Then?", she asks with eagerness .

"A guy found me and he took me to his friend who I just went to see, and I went back making sure they didn't see me!", I clarified.

"You saw the muggle girl?", she asks.

"Yes. And someone was trying to kill her but I helped and later I'm gonna ask Dumbledore if she can come to Hogwarts for a while then leave!", I say.

"And she can get sorted!", Hermione added.

"Yeah!", I say. "Ok, but for now lets go and see the people put their name in the goblet.", she says and I nod along.

Students from each schools were all gathered around the goblet, watching all of the 7th years putting their name inside. One after another people began rushing in to watch during their free period. That's when Cedric Digory came in with his friends, who were encouraging him to put his name in.

"C'mon Ced!", One of them had said while pushing him.

He put it in carefully, which the goblet had accepted it. His friends congratulated him while he walked back towards them. He had spotted me and came over .

Another Dimension [tewksbury x oc]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें