Chapter 1 - Almost Two Years Later

Sitting in front of her potential new employer, Savannah Monroe tried to keep her leg from bouncing. She was nervous and was hoping that she would be able to land this job. Business school hadn't worked out for her while trying to raise a baby. She heard about this opportunity through a friend and she needed a way to support her daughter. She focused on the movie star in front of her. Her blonde hair was pulled back and she was in a casual dress for someone who starred in a multibillion-dollar movie franchise. Savannah was intimidated but somehow felt comfortable. She played with her long dark brown with pink tipped hair and adjusted her glasses on her face.

"Well Miss Monroe, you seem to have the energy and drive to work as my assistant. Are there any questions you may have?"

"What would the hours be like Miss Johansson? I have a daughter at home and I need to make sure she has child care in place."

"You do? I have my Rose as well to take care of." The actress took a moment to think. "Look, you seem like a smart girl, and I think we could work well together. What I can offer is to place your little girl with mine and have it as a part of your benefits package. Would that be acceptable?"

Savannah smiled. "It would be perfect!"

"Welcome to the team, Savannah!" Scarlet Johansen stood up to shake the hand of her new assistant. "Let me show you around. Hey Colin!"

Colin Jost came in holding a little girl in his arms. "Yeah babe?"

"Colin, this is Savannah Monroe. She will be our new assistant."

"Hello Mr. Jost. You can call me Savvy or Savannah."

"Well Savvy, welcome to the team. Please call me Colin. This little lady is Rose."

"Hi Rose." She shook the little girl's hand getting a giggle out of her.

"So Savvy, we will be in New York for the next month or so but then I need to leave for Atlanta to start filming. Would you and your daughter be ok to moving with me and Rose for a few months? We'll take care of room and food and you will still have your salary."

"Wow, it's an incredible opportunity." Savannah mind raced with thoughts of being so close to her home town again. But she knew that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. She made up her mind. "Yes, we can travel with you Miss Johansson."

"Please Savvy, call me Scarlett. I think you and I will make a great team."

And a great team they did make. Scarlet and Savannah worked to find a great rhythm while they worked in New York. Savannah's daughter loved the nanny and loved playing with Rose. Colin was great and was always trying to make everyone laugh. The schedule wasn't too bad but she knows once they started getting ready to leave for Atlanta it would be more chaotic. Its time like these that Savannah wished she had her daughter's dad around. But who knows if he even wanted to be a part of her life.

Soon it's a month later and Savannah was helping Scarlett pack up stuff to take to Atlanta.

"Scarlett, you never mentioned which movie you are filming in Atlanta."

"Oh, well, you can't tell anyone, but we are starting to film the new Avengers movie. I'm telling you since you will be on the lot and Marvel will make you sign a confidentiality agreement."

"Wow, so you are going to be will all the stars at the same time?" Savvy paled at the thought of being close to her celebrity crushes.

"Yeah, Sebastian and Anthony will probably be there when we get there and everyone else, we'll meet as they come in. Some of us start earlier than others. I volunteered to start earlier so I had time to set up Rose with everything." Scarlett notices the paleness of Savannah's skin. "Are you alright?"