I GUESS WE ARE...

Start from the beginning

But without her; there would never be a Kang Taehyun living in this world. It's all thanks to her hard works and sacrifices that we have our Wise King. Apparently, she didn't expect that her one and only son would suffer more than she did.

It was Taehyun's fifteenth birthday when everything became so tragic.

"Happy birthday, son!" his father greeted him with a smile, he hugged his son and they danced for a few minutes. When Joo Kyung heard his wife's footsteps, he immediately let go of his innocent fifteen-year-old Taehyun and told him to go inside his room and locked the door which he did.

But of course, he didn't lock the door. His father seemed mad at his mother. Taehyun was afraid that Joo Kyung might do something awful to Seol Ah.

"Ya! It's your son's birthday but you still have your hangover?"

"So what? You've been away from us, this is the first time that you're here for his birthday, have you heard anything from me? None. Stop blabbering around 'cause my head is aching." She said calmly; opened the refrigerator door and took out the water bottle to drink. Perhaps, she'll drink another coffee again.

It's been like this, his mother getting drunk....he witnessed them all.

"You have no shame!" Joo Kyung stole the water bottle and and poured it on his wife's head, she's now soaked with water.

"That's for being a irresponsible mother to my child! And being a whore—" he wasn't able to finish his sentence as Seol Ah slapped him hard. His cheeks went crimson straight away.

"HOW DARE YOU—" she slapped him again.

"You wench—" this time he was able to stopped his wife. "What the fuck is your problem?! I should be the one to slap you!" asked Joo Kyung rubbing his both cheeks as it hurts so much, this woman is too strong.

"One slap for disrespecting me and calling me irresponsible mother, and another one for cheating on me with your first love." She said with icy eyes while her husband's eyes widened not knowing what to say or explain himself.

She's hurting, of course she is. Na Ryeong was her friend, she never wanted to part them but it wasn't her choice. He was her first guy friend, her first kiss, first love, and all. It was fine that she wasn't his first but it's difficult to accept that she will never be his last. But you know who's more suffering than her? It's their son, Kang Taehyun.

Taehyun closed the door of his room and leaned against it. Slowly sliding down while covering his mouth, he didn't want his parents to hear him. He doesn't want them to know that someone is hurt by what they are doing, who else wants someone to see their weakness? Maybe there is, but it's not Taehyun

It hurts! It hurts so much!

He punched his chest because he can't breathe properly, his chest tightened as his tears keep dripping down.

God, why did I do to live like this??? Are they gonna divorce or what? Why did my father did that to mum?

No one deserves to be cheated on.