Olendria's Lullaby

Parody of Lion King 2

*Stapler following Olendria as she carries Ollen to the his throne room with her magic, once they made it to a magenta throne Olendria dropped Ollen on his throne.*

Olendria: *goes above Ollen's throne* I now see the path to our GLORIOUS return to POWER.

*As she said that, Folded soldiers came in*

Ollen: b-but I don't wan-

Olendria: HUSH! *goes next to Ollen* hush my little one, you must be exhausted.

*little singing moment*

Olendria: sleep my dear Ollen, let your dreams take wave, one day when you're big and strong, you will be the king.

*music starts to rise*

Ollen: good night...

Olendria: oh good night my dear sweet brother, tomorrow the training intensifies.

*big singing moment*

(singing)Olendria: eversince that rough incident, we were off with no defense, when I think of what that plumber did, I get a little intense, but I dream a dream so pretty that I don't feel so depressed, cause it sooths my inner being and it helped me get some rest. The sound of Mario's dying gasp, his girlfriend screaming in my grasp, his princess's mournful cry, that's my lullaby.

(singing)Olendria: Now the past I tried forgetting and my foes I could forgive, trouble is I know it's petty, but I hate to let them live.

(singing)Talon: so you'd get your top dog stapler who'd chase Luigi up a tree.

(singing)Olendria: well the battle maybe bloody, but that kinda works for me *tosses Talon off* the melody of angry growls, a chorus of Luigi's painful howls, a symphony of death oh my, that's my lullaby.

*scene cuts to the throne room with Ollen sleeping cutely on his throne*

(singing)Olendria: Father's gone but Olendria's still around, to love her little lad, till he learns to be a KING, with a heart of being BAD.

*The Folded soldiers watch Ollen sleeping*

Talon: sleep ya little runt!

Stapler: *growls at Talon*

Talon: *nervous laugh* I mean precous littl- *gets roblox oofed by Hiley*

(singing)Hiley: One day when your big and strong.

(singing)Olendria: he will be the KING!

*Folded soldiers watch closely to sleeping Ollen*

Olendria: the pounding of the drumbs of flames, the thrill of Ollen's mighty rage!

Talon: The Joy of Vengence!

Hiley: Testify!

(singing)Olendria: I can hear the cheering.

The Legions: *cheering mood except Talon who's grupmy* Ollen! What a guy!

(singing)Olendria: Our revenge is nearing, and then gold cranes will fly, against the folded sky.

The chorus and Olendria: That's My Lullaby!

*As Olendria does her evil laugh, the music starts to finish and the scene goes fade to black*

This is a Parody of The Lion King 2 Simba's Pride