The Origami King with Astraphobia

*Twas a stormy day, thunder and lightning fights for the sky like vicious animals*

Olivia: *reading her book* man it's really pouring down, I hope it doesn't last too long.

*thunder slashes*

Olivia: *heard Olly's loud scream* OLLY! *rushes to her brother's room* Olly? *gets closer to Olly's bed, remove the sheet and sees Olly in a bear onesie hugging his blanket, scared* Brother, are you ok?

Olly: *wipes away the tears* I-I'm fine, why aski-

*thunder slash*

Olly: *Screams and covers himself with the sheet, crying and whimpering*

Olivia: aww brother are you-

Olly: afraid of thunder and lightning? yes

*thunder and lightning gets louder and louder*

Olly: *screams again, trying to calm down but his fear is choking him*

Olivia: *immediately hugs Olly close, calming him* shh shh it's alright, just take deep breaths.

Olly: *tries to breathe but the loud thunder cause him to burst into tears* Make it stop! please!

Olivia: *hugs Olly tightly* brother, look at me

Olly: *looks at Olivia*

Olivia: it's ok, you're safe, the storm won't hurt you, I know it's loud and scary but you have me, the craftsman and the Legions of Stationary to protect you, so you don't have to be afraid anymore.

Olly: *hugs Olivia, finally calm but still shaken up from the thunder* T-thank you sister

Olivia: heh, no problem, you're my brother, we take care of each other.

*the two hugged together until the thunderstorm passes*

The End

I really loved how Olivia comforts her big brother, it's so cute. Kawaiii >w<