ᴬ ᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᵁᵖ ᴰᵃʸ ⁻ ᴷⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ

Start from the beginning

Bokuto bit his lip.

"I um—if you're okay with it—do you want to cuddle?" He proposed. Kenma parted his lips.

"I'm actually a bit tired," Kenma admitted.

Bokuto nodded, his face falling.

"Okay—" he backed up but didn't leave. "Is this about—" Bokuto paused.

"Hmm?" Kenma glanced up. Bokuto inhaled sharply.

"Kenma, I'm sorry," he suddenly apologized, startling Kenma.

"What do you mean?" Kenma asked softly. Bokuto clasped his hands.

"For scaring you. I was stupid, and I wasn't thinking, and on top of that I just sucked." Bokuto looked down.

"You're afraid of loving me now, huh?" Bokuto declared with a weak smiling. Kenma stared.

"What do you mean by that?"

"When you called me by my full last name," Bokuto started, "I figured you were too scared of the intimacy." Bokuto sighed to himself. "Because I almost died. I scared you so bad you don't even want to look at me."

Kenma was quiet.

"And you're worried if you let yourself get comfortable, I'll get hurt and you won't be able to push through it, right?" Bokuto scratched his forehead.

Kenma wanted to protest, and comfort Bokuto's insecurity.

But he was right.

Before Kenma could speak, Akaashi appeared.

"Hey, guys-whoa, the air is heavy in here." Akaashi looked between the two. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah," Bokuto replied at the same time as Kenma, who answered,

"No." Bokuto and Kenma stared at each other.

"Should I go?" Akaashi asked, seeming a bit uncomfortable.

"No, stay," Kenma commanding, standing up and walking to his boyfriends. He took a deep breath and looked up at Bokuto, biting his lip rather harshly.

Bokuto gazed down at him, gulping. Kenma lifted his hand, moving his palm at a slow pace. He brushed against Bokuto's cheek. It crept behind Bokuto's neck but paused when the taller man flinched.

"Does it hurt?" Kenma murmured,  looking into Bokuto's eyes. Bokuto opened his mouth, surprised by the question.

"No," he answered, his voice low. Kenma slipped his fingers under Bokuto's hair, suddenly grazing the fine stitches on the back of his head. Bokuto and Kenma froze.

Kenma remained still, searching for something in Bokuto's golden pools. A sign, really.

Bokuto's shoulders relaxed, and that was all Kenma needed.

He ran his fingers up the stitches, feeling the bumps.

"'M'sorry, Bo," Kenma whispered. "I should have ended the stream and spent time with you as soon as you got back-"

"No!" Bokuto and Akaashi shouted in unison.

"Kenma, it's not your fault," Akaashi promised, cupping Kenma's cheek. "And Bo, you just made a mistake, you aren't to blame." He moved his other hand to Bokuto's cheek.

"God, you're all idiots," Akaashi murmured, pulling them into a hug. Bokuto and Kenma glanced at each other in confusion but wore rather large smiles.

"Let's go to the bed!" Bokuto suggested rather cheerfully, leading them all to the mattress.

Bokuto flopped on the bed, pulling Kenma onto his chest and Akaashi to his side, his arms wrapped around them. His muscular chest made a nice pillow.

Kenma closed his eyes, sighing softly when he felt Bokuto run his fingers through his hair and Akaashi gently rub his leg.

Love you," Bokuto declared softly.

"Love you too," Kenma and Akaashi replied.

The sound of the main door opening and shutting made Kenma crack an eye open. He heard someone walk up the steps, and backtrack to his room.

"Whoa, what's going on over here?" Kuroo walked into Kenma's room, grinning at the pile of boyfriends. "You didn't bother calling me? I would have driven faster," he teased, pulling off his blazer and tugging at his tie. He climbed onto the other side of the bed, gently kissing Bokuto's cheek before massaging Kenma's shoulder. "'Kaashi too?" He muttered, astonished. Akaashi smiled, kissing Kuroo's palm when he caressed the former's cheek.

He nuzzled Bokuto's neck, the whole group breathing in sync.

Kuroo's phone buzzed, making him groan in annoyance. He fished out the device, squinting at the screen as he swiped on the notification. Kenma closed his eyes, turning his face away from the bright light.

"Shit," Kuroo muttered. Kema looked back at Kuroo, who was staring at the computer.

"Kenma," He said.

"Mm?" Kenma replied tiredly.

"We fucked up."