"I do see it, you seemed so cold and unfeeling to everyone even your friends, but since I got here you've laughed and smiled, you've opened up your past, while trying to hide it, but you eventually told me".

"I don't like my past it's fucked up, and lots of the things I did at sixteen were wrong, I just didn't want you to know because...".

I couldn't say it, again this was where my fear of vulnerability comes in.

"Because what?" she asked leaning forward.

"Because I didn't want you to walk away from the group, because I care about you and I just didn't want you to not want anything to do with me from that".

I expect her to laugh because I'm usually the one who isn't open about my worries, but she moves to be beside me before she hugs me.

"I would never Adrian. You, Ava, Mia, Riley, Hunter, and Nico are all my friends most of all you're the person I trust the most and am closest to, also you being vulnerable as you put it shows me that you are who you want to be I just don't think you realize it, you are the last person I would ever be afraid of, your protective nature, and the cold façade you show, might make people think of you and make assumptions about you but I'm glad I get to know you, the real you".

I don't say anything I just smile because I don't have anything to say mainly because I can't find the right words.

"Thank you Olivia, just for putting up with me and my slight bipolar behavior".

"I don't think you're bipolar, I think you are better at showing what you want to certain people".

"That's not wrong" I say, looking down at her, and I realize that she's resting her head on my chest.

"Well either way I know you don't lie about anything unless you absolutely have to".

"Yeah and I've never had to lie like that and I don't want to, especially to you, the genuinity we have is nice for both of us".

"It is, besides I trust you more then everyone".

Interesting that that's reciprocated.

"That's good to know, became it's the same for me" I say and I can see her smile as she looks me.

That smile alone makes my heart squeeze, she's beautiful and genuinely the best thing to enter my life.

"What time is it?" Olivia asked.

I pull out my phone and look at it.

10:00

"We have to go to class in five minutes, bellissima".

"Damn I was comfortable" she said and I laughed lightly.

"There's a party on Friday for the Christmas vacation eve, it's being held at Wayne Pierce's house, and I'd like you to come with me".

"Wayne Pierce like the sleazy Hedge Fund Manager?".

"Yeah, he is on his way out WGI is working on buying him out or we're going to reveal all the questionable practices he uses to make money".

"Like how?".

"He's been siphoning money out of various lower class welfare cheques so he's essentially been taking money from the poor to fill his own pockets".

"And people wonder why chivalry is dead".

"My cousin and his wife run a company and lots of their money came from buyouts and carefully orchestrated downfalls of companies like Pierce Finance Co".

"Okay that's just karma biting people that screw over other people for personal gain".

"Glad to know you feel that way because Winters Group isn't much different".

"Yeah but I also have a biased view on you, you're one of the most important people to me, even if the media calls you the Prince Of New York".

"Yeah, the world of billionaire tabloids, also you're the most important person to me" I say.

"Also two things yes, I will go to a Christmas Vacation party, and I can go to London with you".

I smile widely at her and she reciprocates it.

I then pick up my phone again and see four minutes have passed. "We should get to class".

"Yeah I suppose we should" Olivia says but I could hear a faint sadness in her voice.

"We can hang out after school promise" I say and that seems to make her happier.

We both leave the secret room, and head towards the Chemistry room, but all I can think about is how I will get to take Olivia with me to the UK.

Another done, I'm working on the road so there will be a double update today most likely also comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌