Chapter 6: Letters To The Pack

Chapter 6

Letters To The Pack

Tess' p.o.v

Stell went to her room to pack when we got back and I decided to write one more letter, this one was too the pack.

Dear Pack..............................................

I have left. I do not want you to look for me, even though you probably won't. I am fed up with you all. I hated it here and now I have finally left. Thank the moon godess,! I won't have to deal with all your fucking idioticness anymore.

If you look for me you won't be able to find me. I know how to hide my scent so your wolves won't even be able to find me. Even if you get the best trackers on the earth you won't find me

But then why would you I'm Tess the one everyone hates and picks on, so you'll probably throw a party in celebration.

What I don't understand is why???

Why did you all turn your backs on me? Why did you all start being an ass to me? I didn't do anything to any of you.

It's like one day someone flippped a switch and the real you came out. I want to know why you started hitting me? Beating me? Bullying me at school? I also want you to know that this is your faults! The only people I actually liked was Casey and my family.

As for all the other teens you all can go die. The elders didn't know for they would be repulsed be all of you if they did.

And as for Colin... yes I didn't forget you MATE. That is the thing that made me snap. I couldn't bear to see you shoving your tounge down some whore's throat!

Not only did you break my heart but you also broke my wolf's heart too. Oh and I Lutessa Fauora Bradon accept your Colin Blake Parks rejection.

And Dax I know if you could have prevented it I know you would've. But it was out of your hands so please don't fret maybe we will meet in another life. I'm truly sorry that you got Colin as your human side I will always love you. After all you are my other half... No?

Goodbye Dax I love you

Lutessa Branden and Pluto. I don't love you. Die, please.

After my wolf finished writing a note for Dax I put the note in an envelope and tacked it the the alpha's desk. I walked down stairs and saw Stell sitting on the couch in a t-shrit and some sweats, I looked at her quizicaly and she stood up."I never like wearing all those whorish outfits," She grimaced "I actually prefer some sweats" she smiled "well good! Because if I catch you wearing them you won't have any clothes to wear at all." She smiled and grabbed her bags

"Hey I was thinking we could drive your car to Colorado instead of flying or whatever" Stell said after closing the door "hmm that is a wonderful idea!" I chirped happy that I can keep my car.

I walked to the trunk and put my bags down. Stella walked to the front and looked at me "what?" she was looking at like I had three heads. "Um where do I put my stuff?" she asked "in the trunk with my stuff" I said walking over to the driver side of the car.

"So...you sure about this?" Stell asked when she got in the car "sure about what?" I turned to her "about this," she said pointing to the stuff in the back and her "you know leaving?" "yup... never been surer of anything in my life" I said as I was backing up and driving away and not daring to look back because I knew I'd wind up crying.

~~~~~~~~

About five hours into the drive we were in Illinois, Stella was asleep and the radio was playing the only station it picked up. The car started sputtering and the shut off I looked down at the fuel gage and then cursed. How in the hell did I forget to gas up?