You Saved Me - Chapter 15

BEFORE I START I JUST THOUGHT ID LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THIS STORY HAS 68 VOTES AND IM GOING TO CRY AHAHAH JKS JKS BUT SNKLSDHADGJKJ. ALSO, SAMIRA, IF YOU’RE READING THIS, YOU’RE FABULOUS AND ILY OKAY MOVING ON.

“Why?’ he cried.

I quickly pulled my arm away and stood up.

“We should get going, my dad is going to be home soon.” I said.

Luke stood up and grabbed my free hand.

“Zyah, stop, please, why are you doing this?” he asked, his eyes searched mine as I tried to stop the tears from flowing. I shook my head and looked down. Luke lifted my chin up, causing me to drop my ice-cream, he pulled my hair away from my face, still holding my chin.

“Zyah, you can trust me, I, I love you” he cried.

Did he really just say that? My tears were no longer coming out as I hugged Luke close to me.

“I’ll tell you at home” I whispered in his ear. He let me go and held my hand.

“I don’t really like talking about it” I said as luke and I lay on my bed.

“You don’t trust me?” he asked, looking at me.

I shook my head, “of course I trust you babe, it’s just that, it’s a boring story” I sighed. Luke shook his head and grabbed my hands, “talk to me” he whispered.

“I haven’t done it for a while, it started last year, after Ellie passed everything around me wasn’t important, I wasn’t important. School wasn’t helping either, just picture, going to school every day, getting called names, getting picked on. It was hard, I was fragile, I couldn’t handle it and I thought that by doing this, it was a way out. But then, I started talking to someone very special again, he saved me. He found me and he healed the cuts on my wrist”

Luke looked up at me, as if to continue.

“Luke, you saved me.” I cried.

Luke grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him, “don’t ever do it again please” he said.

“I won’t” I promised. Luke leaned down and kissed me.

“I love you too” I smiled.

Luke laughed and kissed me again.

“I’m glad I helped you”

“You didn’t just help me, you saved me”

Luke and I talked for the rest of the night until I fell asleep, I fell asleep in the arms of the boy who saved me. The boy that I love. Luke Brooks.

SFGDAGFHTRF okay lol, enjoy? I KNOW IT’S A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I’M KIND OF IN A MINI WRITERS BLOCK KINDA SORTA YEAH. SO HOPEFULLY LATER ON TONIGHT ANOTHER CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED JUST BECAUSE I CAN AND YOU GUYS ARE FAB.

PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT, I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS ♥