Glaring Down - Chapter 9

~ Zyah's POV ~

The next few weeks carried out the same. Same people, same personalities, same opinions. My feelings seem to be the only things that have changed. Luke was no longer the jerk I labelled him as, he was more like a gift. He replaced the missing part of my heart, he just didn't know. When I'm with him I feel like everything is okay, I feel like nothing can hurt me. Trey and I have become good friends, Luke is a little distant from him, I don't understand why.

"Zyah, did you want to go to the top or down the bottom?" Luke asked me.

"I prefer the top, I like to be able to SEE the movie" I giggled. Giggled, oh god, what have I become. Luke laughed and grabbed hold of my hand, leading me up the cinema stairs.

"I'm so excited to see this." Luke exclaimed. I laughed and threw popcorn at him. He looked at me shocked.

"Oh, I see how you want to play it" he smirked. My small chuckles were now fits of laughter and I didn't notice the popcorn being thrown at me.

We settled down and payed attention to the screen.

"Don't leave me," Judy cried.

"I have to, I'll be back, maybe not physically but you'll see me again, I promise, dad will be back"

Tears were threatening to fall from my face and I turned to Luke. Luke was not even trying to hide his tears.

"This is so sad" I whispered to him. He nodded.

The movie ended and the crowd applauded, I don't know why, but they did. We waited a little while until everyone left the room and just talked.

"You look really nice today" luke said. I don't know if he meant to say that.

"Hah, thanks, you look good too" he looked at me confused then realised what he had said to me. I saw him blush and his face turned the same shade of red as mine.

"I love. . ." He started.

He didn't say anything for a while. What is he going to say? Omg, I'm sweating.

"I love, uh, um, spending, spending time with you" he said. I smiled at him and we left the room hand in hand. We walked for a little while down the familiar streets and passed the local ice cream parlor along the way. Luke insisted that we get an ice cream, and I, being the girl that I am, couldn't resist.

"Can I please get two vanilla sprinkle Ice creams please" luke said to the girl behind the counter. He girl just stared at him. I could have sworn I saw her dribble. A sense of jealousy washed upon me.

"He did ask for something you know." I snapped. She looked at me, then back at Luke and went around the back.

Argh, my veins were about to pop. How could she just look at him like that, oh my. Wow, where is this coming from.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked me.

"Yeah, uh, fine, wh, why?" I said.

"You're going to get wrinkles if you frown that much" he said. I smiled and went to get our ice creams. I made sure to glare at the girl

FILLER CHAPTER, I KNOW. Oooppps.