8

°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●

"Ten, don't," Johnny said, his words slurring together slightly. 

"I'll do what I want, Johnathan." 

Ten unlocked the phone and started typing. 

"And, send!" Ten said triumphantly. He held his head up high, his eyes lighting up, "That'll get him to finally fuck off. " He put his phone on the table and took another drink. 

Ding

"Is it him?" Taeil asked, leaning over to look at Ten's phone. 

"I think so," Ten picked up his phone and opened the message. 

"What'd he say?" Johnny asked, forgetting his original resistance

Ten scoffed in disbelief. "He said, 'Sorry, who is this? I think you might have the wrong number.' Ugh, can you believe him?" He started typing again. 

Johnny gasped, "No fucking way." He got up from his place on the floor to scoot closer to where Ten and Taeil were sitting. "Did he say anything else?" 

"No, just that," Taeil responded, shaking his head in exasperation. "What are you sending him back?"

"I told him to stop playing dumb." Ten huffed. He threw the phone back on the table and got up. "I'm going to bed." 

Taeil and Johnny bid him goodnight and continued talking and drinking, till Ten's phone dinged again. 

The number wasn't saved. Upon closer inspection by the pair, they realized it wasn't Kun's number. 

Ten texted the wrong person. 

Johnny and Taeil looked at each other in despair. "He called him an 'assboy'" Taeil whispered. 

"Oh my god," Johnny looked up at the ceiling in disbelief. 

Ding

Taeil and Johnny looked back at the phone. 

New message from Unknown Number: Uh, okay. Good luck finding your "assboy." 

Ding

New message from Unknown Number: goodbye random number. 

"Oh shit. We fucked up," Johnny said. "What do we do? Should we wake him up?" 

"I don't know, I think we should let him sleep." Taeil turned the phone over. "We'll let him deal with this in the morning. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Do you really want him to send more drunk texts?" 

Johnny stifled a laugh, " I guess you're right. I'll go plug his phone in." He stood up from the couch and walked to Ten's room. Quietly opening the door, he snuck to the bedside table and plugged the phone in. "Good luck," he whispered before leaving the room, closing the door behind him. 

°○•●°○•● Time Skip °○•●°○•●

Ten woke up feeling groggy; his mouth was dry and his head was pounding. He rolled over and checked the time on his phone. 

Two unread messages from Unknown Number

"Who is this?" He opened the messages. "Oh my god." He rushed to Johnny and Taeil's bedroom; he slammed open the door. "Who the fuck was I texting last night?" He asked.

"Good morning to you, too," Taeil said sarcastically, "it was Johnny's idea." 

"No, it was not! I tried to stop you," he denied. "You two ignored me." 

"It doesn't matter, who did I call a 'pile of bird shit,'" Ten looked at the messages from last night in disbelief. "How did I even come up with that?"

Johnny rubbed his face and sighed. "You were trying to text Kun, but I think you typed his number in wrong." 

"What do I do?" Ten pleaded. "Should I text them back explaining or just leave it be?" 

"It's up to you," Taeil unhelpfully replied. 

"Wow, thanks, that helped so much." Ten rolled his eyes. 

"I mean, I would want to know why somebody texted me in the middle of the night calling me profanities." Johnny added. 

"You two are no help," Ten plopped down onto their bed. He unlocked his phone and opened the messages. "Jesus Christ, look at this." He handed the phone to Johnny. 

Johnny quickly read the messages, "Holy shit, Ten. You went off on him." 

"I thought it was Kun," Ten grumbled with his head in his hands. 

"Let me see," Taeil took the phone from Johnny. "'y'know what? you're a bitch. a little bastard. a pile of birdshit.' That is definitely something." 

Ten groaned in disbelief. "This is so embarrassing. Give me my phone back, I'm gonna apologize." 

"Are you sure? It might be better to leave things like this." Taeil handed the phone back to Ten.

"I'd rather try to explain myself than leave this random person thinking I'm crazy." 

There was a lull of silence. 

"You guys wanna go get hangover soup?" Johnny suggested. 

"At our usual spot?" Taeil's eyes light up.

"Of course, where else would we go?" 

"I'll go get dressed," Ten ran out of the room. 

"I guess we're going now," Johnny said with a smile. He rested his head on top of Taeil's. "You really think it's a good idea for Ten to text that number again?" 

Taeil scooted closer to Johnny, "What's the worst that could happen?" 

"That's a good point, my love." 

The two sat in comfortable silence for a few moments. They eventually pulled apart to change and met Ten in the living room. He was typing on his phone, then deleting, then typing. 

Ten groaned in frustration. Taeil and Johnny sat down next to him; Taeil put his hand on Ten's shoulder reassuringly. 

"What do you say to someone you drunk texted?" Ten asked. 

"I wouldn't say you texted him," Johnny said. "You more insulted him and cursed him out."

"Johnny," Taeil shushed, he turned his attention back to Ten. "Just let the words come naturally, don't force anything. You don't have to text them now, wait until you know what to say. Then text them." 

Ten turned his phone off and put it in his jacket pocket. "You're right," he sighed. "Lets eat. I'm starving." He stood up from the couch and turned to the two. "You old hags ready?" 

"I'm not old!" Johnny and Taeil said simultaneously, gaining a chuckle from Ten.

"Yeah, sure. Lets go." He walked towards the door. 

"We're coming, you won't get far without Johnny driving anyway." Taeil pulled his sweater off the hook by the door and put it on. 

Ten rolled his eyes. "We're more likely to end up in a hospital with the way Johnny drives."

Johnny placed his hand on his chest and gasped dramatically. "I'll make sure you take the bulk of the damage." He rolled his eyes and opened the door. "Time to make like a baby."

"And head out," Taeil and Ten reluctantly finished the phrase. 

°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•●

hey y'all