○6○

With full and happy stomachs, the trio left the restaurant.  As they got to their car, another car pulled into the open parking spot next to them.  The car was nice, and the boys sitting inside were even nicer. 

When Ten went to open his door, he made eye contact with the boy sitting in the passenger seat; it was the creep from yesterday. Ducking his head, he quickly got into the car, hoping he wasn't recognized. 

"Ready to rumble?" Johnny asked, looking in the rearview mirror. 

"Yeah, lets go," Ten mumbled, buckling his seatbelt. 

Johnny started the car and pulled out of the parking space, one hand behind Taeil's seat. As they drove, Ten slowly fell asleep, lulled by the steady hum of the engine. 

When he woke up, they were parked outside of his and Kun's apartment. 

"What-" 

"You need to get your stuff; you've been wearing the same clothes since that night. You're the one on the lease, not him. Talk to your landlord and terminate your lease; kick him out." 

Ten looked down at his clothes, subtly flattening out the wrinkles on his shirt on pants. "I don't have my key," he said meekly, fidgeting with his fingers. 

Johnny pulled a key out of his pocket. "I grabbed it off your nightstand before we left." He handed it back to him. 

Taeil turned around in his seat to look at Ten. "We can come in with you if you'd like. He should be at work anyways." He placed a comforting hand on Ten's knee. 

"Okay," Ten took a deep breath before looking up at Taeil, "I'll call you if I need you guys." He opened the door and stepped out of the car. 

Looking up at the apartment building, Ten hardened his gaze and made his way to his apartment. He unlocked the door and swung it open, taking in the state of disarray the room had fallen into. Beer cans, take out boxes, chip bags, and clothes littered the living room and kitchen. The TV was set to a random news channel, playing too quietly to listen to but loud enough that the apartment wasn't completely silent. 

As he progressed through the apartment, towards his bedroom, the mess worsened. The pictures of the two of them that had been hanging in the hallway were crooked or on the floor, the glass broken. Ten stopped for a moment, looking at on of the pictures; it was barely still on the wall and the frame was broken. The picture was taken the day Kun had asked him to be his boyfriend. He wiped his suddenly wet cheeks. He pulled the picture off the wall, holding it tightly to his chest. 

He slowly pushed the door to the bedroom open, preparing himself for what he might see. 

Kun was sat on the bed, puffy red eyes, tear-stained cheeks, unwashed hair, and old clothes. He was holding a picture of Ten, slowly stroking his face. He hadn't noticed Ten enter the room. 

"Kun," Ten's voice broke, tears falling freely down his cheeks and off his chin. He dropped the picture he was holding and threw himself onto Kun, sobbing into his shoulder. 

"I'm so sorry," Kun whimpered into Ten's hair. "I'm so so sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." His arms wrapped around Ten's small frame, pulling him ever closer as he continued to mumble apologies. 

Ten pulled away and looked up at Kun, his eyes still brimming with tears. "Why? Why-" he was cut off by a sob. "How could you?"

"I-" Kun looked away, too ashamed to look Ten in the eyes. "I don't know. I don't know." 

"Did you even really love me?" The silence was so loud Ten could barely hear his thinking. 

"I don't love her." Kun responded, finally meeting Ten's gaze, pleading and pain evident in his eyes and voice. 

"That's not what I asked." Ten's gaze hardened. "But it gave me my answer." He removed himself from Kun's embrace and got off of the bed. 

Kun went to grab Ten's hand, but stopped when Ten glared at him. 

"I'm going to talk to the landlord. You have till the end of the week to get all your shit out. You better not be here after that." He turned to leave the room. 

"Ten please!" Kun scrambled off the bed and fell to his knees. "Please, it meant nothing! Give me a second chance. You know how much you mean to me."

"It meant nothing? I mean so much to you?" Ten turned back around, his glare sharp and stone cold. "I obviously meant nothing to you if some one night stand in OUR bed was so easy for you!" His voice rang through the apartment, loud but broken. 

"I don't care if it meant nothing to you, it meant everything to me. I'm not going to date a cheater, much less marry one. I was going to buy a ring for fuck's sake! But you'd rather get your dick wet, right?" Ten left the room, slamming the door behind him, before Kun had any time to respond. 

He stormed out of the apartment and towards the landlord's office. He flung open the door, startling the man sitting at the desk. 

"When's the soonest I can end my lease?"

"What's this about is something wrong with the apartment?" The landlord smoothed out the wrinkles his shirt had acquired. 

"No, nothing's wrong with the apartment. I just don't need it anymore." 

"Well, the soonest for a voluntary lease termination would be the beginning of next month. If that's too far away, we could find something to evict you for." 

"Next month is great; I need to get all my stuff out anyways. One more thing, you know the man who was living with me?"

"Yes," the man looked confused. 

"Can you disable his key card at the end of the week?" 

The man cleared his throat, clearly shocked. "May I ask why?"

"I'm kicking him out," Ten said matter of factly. "I told him he has till the end of the week to move out."

"Did you two have a falling out of some sort?"

Ten chuckled dryly. "Yeah, something like that." 

"Okay, I can do that for you." He dug through one of the drawers in his desk, pulling out a few pieces of paper. "Fill these out and bring them back to me as soon as you can."

"Thank you, sir." Ten took the papers from the older man, briefly skimming through them.

"It's been a pleasure knowing you, Ten. I wish you well." 

Ten nodded in agreeance, then left the office.