So, when that realization hits, it creates a glacé smile on your plump lips, looking to his own that trace his irresistible smile.

"Kakashi, I'm in love with you."

Your words gently drift through Kakashi's ears and find his beating heart, tying a small bow on that broken, broken heart and repairing the hurt, allowing it to slip away permanently. Those three words have been something he has quite literally dreamt of hearing.

From you specifically.

The man leans down only slightly until your lips meet in the middle, gently pressing together in a way you've never experienced. His dry yet smooth lips move with your own, small breaths leaving your noses as your eyelids are only half open, staring at one another lovingly.

Small blushes grow on both of your cheeks at the eye contact, something you both notice and smile at, breaking the kiss a bit embarrassedly, leaving a thin strand of saliva between each other's lips. "I never actually thought you'd say it." Kakashi whispers.

Your ears grow a bit warm and you smile with your brows knitted together, tilting your head against the roof. "Me neither." You admit.

He laughs at your honestly and leans back down, slowly kissing your lips and making his way to your jawline, at the same time hooking his fingers beneath the waistband of your bottoms and carefully sliding them off, exposing you to the night sky.

He then kisses your cheek carefully and leaves your bottoms around your ankles, pulling down his own boxers. "I don't just want to fuck. I want to make love to you, Y/N." He whispers, kissing just below your ear.

More warmth grows around your cheeks and you turn your head, smiling like an idiot at his words. He sees this and laughs, looking at how you're trying to hide your heavy blush.

But instead of saying anything to embarrass you further, he simply begins kissing your neck as he eases into you, making a slight whimper leave your mouth at his size.

"Are you okay?" He whispers, wanting to be careful with you right now... even if he hasn't been so careful in the past. You nod and look back to him, not caring about the heavy blush.

He smiles at your affirmation and grabs your hand from his shoulder, pressing the back of it against the rooftop as he holds your hand, beginning to carefully move, getting lost in the look of your eyes.

As he savors the feeling of your insides, small noises leave both of you and he watches your eyelids flutter, your eyes defocusing. "F-feels good, Kashi." You whisper, tightening your hold on his hand.

Said male starts caressing the side of your hand with his thumb and softly kisses your lips, focusing on his grinds, making sure you feel good. "I aim to please only you, Y/N." He whispers against your mouth.

Your fluttering eyelids make it hard to focus on anything as you stare at the stars above, illuminating this moment.

Kakashi then leans down a bit and presses his cheek to your, speeding up his motions while panting praises and whispering sweet nothings that make your stomach twist, falling for him more and more.

As he does so, tears rise in your eyes, but not from either pain or pleasure. But from guilt— guilt of everything you've done... and might do... to Kakashi.

"I-I'm sorry." You cry, slightly being repeatedly moved upwards as his hips press against your own. Kakashi slows his movements and holds back any moans, clearly confused as to what's happening. "W-what's wrong, baby?"

The pet name breaks your heart even more and you slightly tighten the hold on the back of his neck, tears slipping from your eyes. "Sorry, I- I meant to say thank you."