To Know

Hey fellow readers! I know you'll all skip past this first page seeing as it is not the story, and that's okay. But for those of you who are still reading, let me introduce myself and my co-writer (my best friend).

My name is Miku and My Co-helper/writer is Liz (Her acc. is dedicated to this chapter, aka )

Nice to meet you guys!

This is the first story that I will be publishing! Liz will be helping out and even will have her side of this fictional story on her account. 

If you find a mistake such as spelling, grammar, or a plot hole, please let me or Liz know. She and I both revise this story multiple times before publishing so we've gone through it but some things can slip through un-intentionally. Just comment or message either of us if you see anything off, or if you have any questions.

This story is like a soulmate au type book that is in progress, hopefully, we are able to clear up everything we can before posting. 

Throughout the story you will see things Like;

Location:

Date & Time:(Extras)

These will be used to explain the setting in the chapter. Make sure to keep a note of what it says so you don't get confused if there is a time skip. Also, make sure to read the chapter notes for more information at the end of a chapter.

This story is a collab my friend and I have worked really hard on. This story is in Miku's POV and the one on her account will be in Liz's POV. (We have started this writing process in the third pov)

If you have any questions feel free to dm me or comment on the story. I will not be able to answer right away, but I will get back to you as soon as possible.

*This book is pure Fiction. Credits go to Liz and me for the story plot. I have also credited the characters used in the next part available.*

Also, please feel free to consider voting/commenting as you read along. Liz and I get so excited with any of it so it will most likely boost our (Mostly my (lol)) motivation. Any feedback is greatly appreciated throughout the book.

-------------------------

The inspiration for this story was... Um. I don't remember exactly but Liz and I came up with writing a story with us inserted along with Bts and a Mafia plot. It might have been a ton of Pinterest posts She saw and sent to me.

Have fun reading!!

Signing off;

~Miku~