The white fang meeting

Start from the beginning

"Its a gift"

Called a familiar voice. I hopped down from the stage to greet the Reggie to my Ronnie Kray. "Reel em in and grab em"

Roman patted my shoulder as he put a cigar in his mouth "Then bleed em dry" Neo front flipped off the platform to complete our trio. The stage was set, and the show would be starting soon

And what a show it would turn out to be.

Darkness had fallen as night closed in on the warehouse. The back alleys and most streets were dead, leaving only the inner city and highway with bustling city action. We were perfectly covered, no threat from the authorities. The turn out spoke volumes, to me at least, how much the Faunus population felt rejected and hated, even in Vale. I'd spent some time in Mistral where they were even less welcome and I couldn't imagine how bad the discrimination was in Atlas. I'd never had any sort of issue or problem with the Faunus. But I obviously didn't see them the same way as everyone else. Even more so however, I had never understood hatred of that which is different. Even I had been victim to this scorn, for a condition I had no choice in or control over. Same with the Faunus, they hadn't chosen this and yet because they look different, over half the planet hates them. I honestly didn't blame them for wanting to fight back.

I stood on one of the gangways above as they all filtered in. As more and more entered my head buzzed more and more. Great. Another headache, to many people in the room, so many auras, so many hushed voices, stinging my ears, blotting everything out, the smell of sweat mixed with metal and the night air clung to my nostrils and I clasped my hands to the sides of my head. Ears ringing, nostrils burning, tounge picking up every taste in the air. It was becoming impossible to think, move, Function. It was-

A hand grabbed my arm and my focus zeroed in on the pink Aura beside me. I let out a huge sigh of relief. "Oh..thanks Neo" I hugged her........

I hugged her!?

I pulled away semi embarrassed, semi confused. Unable to tell how Neo felt.....Cause I couldn't even see her fucking face. I planted my arms on the railing and my head on my arms. "Sorry Ice cream queen.....I just.....sometimes its to much for me. I've been dealing with this my whole life and sometimes I just wish I could have been born normal.......I don't mean to drop this on you, sorry"

I could feel Neo lean on the railing beside me. Moments of awkward silence passed before Neo snapped her fingers, a thing she did when she'd had a idea or figured something out. She took my hand and extended my index finger, placing it against the metal railing. "What are y-" I started, but she clasped the other hand over my mouth, then began guiding my finger.

A horizontal line, then vertical, then horizontal

A space to the right. A line down then across. A dot, then one vertical line. A vertical line, then sort of a sideways V. Maybe it was a K? One line down then three horizontal lines. An E

Another space. A curve down then back up.

Space. Up line, diagonal down then back up. A circle. Horizontal then down.

One more space. Another up, diagonal, up. Another circle. Down line then with a small line curved from the top. A double arch pattern. A circle? No wait, a circle with a small flick on the end. Finally another down then across. 

She repeated the whole thing. I concentrated on what she was trying to say.

"I LiKE U NOT NormaL?"

She gave a single nod. My whole body felt warmed by that nod. I placed a hand on her shoulder. "Thank you Neo.....Really"