Chapter 10 - Truth Comes Out

Start from the beginning

"What's going on?" Tate asked coming in the room not seeming happy. He stood next to me and stared her down.

"Oh, what are you going to come in and say he isn't doing that? You're typical Tate." Keeley said. She looked back at me. "I suggest you and your son of a bitch of a brother leaves." Keeley said. Kendyl had tears in her eyes. I looked at her but quickly looked back at Tate.

"The fuck you just say? You know saying that is calling my mother a bitch. How the fuck dare you do that Keeley. Who the fuck are you to get into the middle of things? I'd back the FUCK up." He got in her face. She looked scared. I grabbed him and pulled him back.

"Come on Tate." I said trying to pull him away and he got himself out of my grip.

"No. Fuck her. She is ruining shit for you because of what happened between us. Do they really know what happened Keeley? Huh? A kiss wasn't fucking it." I looked at him confused and Kendyl looked at Keeley.
"Shut your mouth Tatum." Keeley said. "Get out." She said in a growl.
"Fuck no. Leave my brother alone. You guys wanna know what actually happened that made her hate me?" He asked Kendyl and me.

"Tate no." Keeley said looking at all of us. Now she wasn't so pissy. She was acting kind of scared of what Tate was going to tell us.

"Tate, come on dude. It's alright. What happened is between..." I started to say but Kendyl stopped me.

"No. I wanna know what is going on. She keeps talking shit on you because of him. You're not like what everyone says Tate is like." Kendyl said looking at me and is the pissed one now.

"Remember when we were younger Keel? You would always come over. You were 17 I was 14? You and I hung out a lot?" Tate asked her. I thought back in my mind and did remember they hung out a lot. "Remember that day your dad let you and Kendyl spend the night? We had a sleep over in the living room? Kendyl, Bryson, Bailee, and Bo were all sleeping. You and I were up whispering?" Tate smirked.

"Shut up please." Keeley said.

"Your words were let's go to your room. I agreed thinking we were going to play some kind of game. Oh boy what game did we play? You and I went to my room. I sat on the bed getting my controller and turning on my Xbox. You grabbed the controller and kissed me. That totally messed with my mind. I always saw you as a beautiful woman. Older. Sexy. The whole work. You coming onto me in my room kind of set the deal of I thought you really liked me. I hoped you did. My heart was set on it. Then when we ended up having sex on my bed, and you making me no longer a virgin. That was great. I thought that was the best sexual experience a guy could have. "Keeley was in tears and Kendyl and I were both socked."You told me it was amazing. You did even say I love you. I thought that meant we were together. Since I was a freshman and you were a senior that made everything change didn't it? After that night you didn't talk to me till that Monday in school. I came up to you and hugged you and you pushed me away. You HUMILIATED ME. You told me I was nothing to you. All your friends laughed at me and called me a freshie and how cute is it that Tate is having a crush on you. I tried talking to you after school and you told me to Fuck off, what happened was nothing, you needed to get off and that is all it was." Tate said clenching his fists. Then he sighed and smiled. "Then you somehow started coming onto me again. I hated you since that day but acted nice. We then shared a kiss again, and I told you that you were ugly and Kendyl was the pretty one. "I looked between Tate and Keeley. She had her head in her hands crying. "You call me an asshole for playing me out, breaking my heart, taking my virginity that I was actually going to save for someone that would love me. Thanks for showing me the ropes on how to be a dick to people. Since you I never had been faithful to a woman. Amber was the first. Then I get fucked over again. You're such a bitch Keeley. Bo is a wonderful man that cares about Kendyl so much. He won't talk to or see any other women. Hell he texts her all the time but I'm put aside. Now before you go all asshole on Bo, remember who fucked who." Tate said and turned to Kendyl. "I'm sorry for ruining your BBQ but shit had to be said." Tate turned to me and nodded before walking away. I was still in shock. I could hear Keeley crying. Kendyl just stood there and looked at her.