Chapter 10 - Truth Comes Out

We were all over at the Williams by 2. I made sure I rested well enough and that Tate brought his truck too. He was going to bring Bryson and Bailee back since they had school tomorrow. Papa and Mama stayed home and were going to have their own time alone.

I had a beer in my hand and was sitting at a picnic table with Tate and Erin. Kendyl hasn't really been around me much since I got here. I decided to get up and go talk to Jason who was talking to people I knew since I was young. They all looked at me and Jason had his arms open and a huge smile.

"Ah Bo! Did all of you see his performance Friday night with Luke?" Jason asked putting his hand on my back patting it.

"Yes. You did fantastic. You're a natural like your father." Keith said.

"It was beyond amazing." Blake said.

"I have to give it to you Bo. That was very impressive first time up there." Hunter said.

"I'd have to agree. You sound like you have a deeper voice than your father when you sing. I have to say someone is keeping deep voices alive." Josh said.

"Thank you everyone." I said shaking all of their hands.

"Is Tate going to get into music as well?" Keith asked.

"No. He wants to act."

"Kid's got the looks, and can fool you easily." Jason said looking at Tate putting his arm around Erin and smiling.

"He wants to go to Hollywood and make it. He won't leave till mama is 100% again." I told them.

"How is your mom?" Josh asked. I frowned.

"Typical for going through chemo." Was all I said. They all just nodded.

"Kendyl is inside with Keeley." Jason nudged me. I smirked and shook my head.

"I guess I'll go see if she wants to swim." I said.

I finished my beer and put it in the bin. Then grabbed another and walked inside. I saw a bunch of women in the kitchen and when Ali saw me she pointed to the basement. I nodded and mouthed a thank you and then went to the basement. I couldn't wait till later. I had a full on plan of asking her to be my girlfriend.

When I got to the basement I heard bickering from the other side of the basement where the pool table was. I slowly walked towards it and heard Kendyl's voice and Keeley's. I couldn’t make out what they were saying but they didn't sound too happy. I then felt my pocket vibrate. I got out my phone and saw Tate asked where I went. I told him basement. I put my phone back in my pocket and opened the door. Both women looked at me. Kendyl looked pissed off and Keeley looked red as hell.

"Oh look, just who we were talking about." Keeley said coming closer to me.

"Keeley stop it!" Kendyl said aggravated.

"No Kendyl. They're all the same!" Keeley looked from Kendyl back at me. She poked my chest. "Isn't that right Bryan?" She said in a pissy tone.

"What are you talking about Keel? Are you drunk?" I asked her. That pissed her off more.

"Oh just because I'm having balls to tell you that you're just like your no good piece of shit brother, that means I'm drunk?" Keeley said. I glared at her. The hell is her damn problem.

"Keeley, drop it!" Kendyl said getting close and Keeley put her hand out to stop Kendyl from getting between us.

"Kendyl, you got to grow a pair. I know what you're doing Bo Bryan. You just use my sister as a sex toy. Since your video came out yesterday you're going to care more about those bimbo sluts that will throw themselves at you just like it happened to our Daddy and mama." She poked me in the chest.