5

After another long minute, Raven sighed. Her arms dropped. Gar smiled. He knew he won. She glared at him once again and hesitantly small hand in front of him. Gar gladly took it.

'It's so soft!'

Raven pushed him up a little and he finally stood up.

'Progress.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raven's arms folded again and she glared. Back to her first position. 

"Now that you are up, leave." She said. Gar's smile fell of instantly. He placed his hand on his heart and mocked hurt. 

"Ouch, you hurt me deep Rae. Is that the way to talk to the love of your life?" He said and closed his eyes dramatically. He opened his eyes, and instantly became pale. If looks could kill, Gar would be deep down buried. 

"Don't call me Rae." She said darkly. Her regular electric blue eyes were a shade darker, sparkling with anger. 

'Wait. She didn't say anything about me being the love of her life. Does she loves me!?'

"And you are no love of my life." She quickly added.

'Never mind.'

Gar rolled his eyes and mimicked Raven's position. He cleared his throat again and again until he could see she was on fire.

"What do you want now!?" She snapped at him. Gar shrugged and stood there, quiet. Raven stepped forward and grabbed his arm. 

'Whoa whoa whoa! What's happening!?'

Raven saw as a blush formed on Gar's face, tip of nose his and ears. She rolled her eyes and dragged him with her until they were in front of the main gate. She pushed open the gates and threw him out. Gar was too flushed to notice that he was again thrown out of her house, again. Once he was out, she quickly closed the door and locked it.

(If you are thinking how she opened a locked door, the main door is made with iron and has gaps in between. I don't remember how I described it in previous chapters so I told you this time. Thank you :) )

Gar was siting on the road, face flushed. He looked like an complete idiot. 

"Dear, are you alright?" He heard a voice. He quickly snapped his neck and saw an old lady smiling towards him. He blushed even harder and got up.

"Y-Yeah, I- I am okay." He whispered. His face was red as tomato from embarrassment. The old lady laughed.

"Say, young man, what are you doing in front of 'Roth Manor'" She asked. Gar quickly made up an excuse.

"O-Oh I was just... admiring the beautiful iron gate, yeah that's it." He said stuttering. The old lady's smile suddenly vanished.

"If you are thinking of going inside that house, I warn you, young man." She said as she looked towards the mansion. "As beautiful as this place looks like, it has it's own secrets. Secrets you not wish to know. No-one wants to buy this house. It's suppose to be haunted." 

Gar wanted to laugh, but he wasn't a manner less  kid. He silently listened to the old lady's weird story.

'Old people and their fantasies. I swear they are worse than a toddlers'

"U-Um yeah, I'll keep that in mind." He muttered. The old lady smiled at him and then slowly walked past, not before giving him a side eye. 

Once he was sure she was gone, he sighed in relief. He looked at the gate again and furrowed his brows.

"What did she meant by 'Haunted'?" He said to himself. Than suddenly he remembered.

'Oh lord!'

He remembered he was thrown out of her house yet again. He forgot all about the old lady and started rambling to himself.

"Who does she think she is!? Throwing me out of her house twice! Okay, I get it that I broke inside it, but I wasn't trying to steal something or attack her. The house was pretty cool though, I wonder what's inside- focus Gar! Then she-"

"Who are you talking to?" His rambling was broken again when he heard a very familiar voice.

Gar turned and saw his another best friend.

'Terra'

She was wearing a black high waist jean short and grey knot crop t-shirt. Her pale blonde hair were tied in a messy bun. 

"Oh hey Terra." He greeted. She looked at him. 

"Were you rambling to yourself again?" She asked, smirking. He sighed.

'She knows me pretty well.'

"Yeah, I was." He muttered. Terra saw his face and burst out laughing. Gar rolled his eyes, but smiled non-the-less.

"Oh my god, you are still not over that habit? How are you gonna find yourself a girl if you keep rambling." She asked, tauntingly. Gar groaned.

"Hey! Just because you have a boyfriend doesn't mean I can't find a girlfriend. Plus, girls find rambling pretty cute." He said, wiggling his eye brows. Terra rolled her eyes.

"Sure they do." She muttered. Gar quickly changed the topic.

"So, where were you going?" He asked. Terra's eyes lit up and she smiled largely.

"I was going to Garth's house." She said, her pale cheeks turned lightly pink as she mentioned her boyfriend.

"Ooh, what for?" He asked smirking. Terra blushed.

"Oh shut that dirty brain of your. I was going to his house so that we can make list for the fireworks. He called me asked me to come help him." Terra said while her face was completely flushed.

"Mmhm." Gar's smirked grew as he noticed her becoming a tomato.
"Don't look at me that way!" She snapped and Gar laughed silently.

"Anyways, did you prepared your song?" Terra asked, swiftly changing the topic. Gar groaned.

'Not this again!'

"Yeah, I have..." He lied.
"You have no idea for your song, do you." The sentence wasn't even a question. Terra knew him well enough to know that he is super lazy when it comes to work.

"No no I know... I am just not practicing at the moment. But I bet my performance would be the best!" Gar assured, while puffing his lean chest out. Terra chucked, shaking her head.

'What will happen of him?'

"Well then, I hope you practice soon because it's only 3 months after all." Terra warned him, but then smiled.

"K, now run girl. Your boyfriend is waiting for ya."
Terra punched his shoulder with a red face and ran away, leaving a rolling Gar. He finally stopped and looked at her retreating figure. Once she was out of the frame, he once again looked at the mansion. He recalled what the old lady said.

"As beautiful as this place looks like, it has it's own secrets."

'What secrets are you hiding, Raven.'

AND HERE IS AN UPDATE. WOOT WOOT. HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR A LONG TIME. I THOUGHT WHY NOT NOW!? ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU LIKE THE NEW CHAPTER. MORE WILL COME AND RAVEN'S SECRETS WILL BE REVEALED. THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT! PEACE AND LOVE ✌💖

-peehoo.