Chapter 2: The name you gave

Start from the beginning

⟨⟨Get name: Lylas Tempest⟩⟩

My body reacted to the name. It started to change, I became a named monster. At that time, I saw a picture of a girl.

A girl in a blue robe, wearing a beautiful white dress with long white hair fluttering in the air, beautiful yellow eyes.

I realized that I was in my identity, my face was very similar to that of the girl but my hair was light blue, and I found myself crying...

So...

... Who is that girl ?

[RIMURU'S POV]

I just named the baby Slime as a way to adopt it, and it consumed more than half of my magic power. There was no way in this world to make birth certificates for monsters, so I had no choice but to do this.

(Great Sage, explain to me, What is Inheritance?)

⟨⟨Answer: Inheritance is an additional skill obtained from naming individual Lylas Tempest. Through it, Lylas Tempest would personally receive all of Individual Rimuru Tempest's abilities, skills and vice versa, except for Unique and Ultimate Skills. Alternatively, you can view information about Lylas Tempest privately through it⟩⟩

Right now, opposite me was a beautiful girl, no longer a little Slime.

(Wait she can Mimic, does that mean she has {Predator}?)

⟨⟨Correct, the Individual Lylas Tempest has the Unique Skill {Predator} since born, and the Unique Skill {Starved} obtained from the Orc Lord's Leftovers⟩⟩

Hmm, makes sense since she was born right after i devoured the Orc Lord.

But none of that matters, the important thing is that she's naked! Not really even though Slimes are genderless.

Thanks to my agility, I quickly grabbed a nearby cloth and wrapped it around her.

is the baby crying? Am I doing something wrong??

"Mother?"

"Aack- I told you, I'm a guy, that means a father!"

"No, Mother!"

She refuses to call me Daddy... I feel so sad...

"No, no. It's "Papa", listen, P-A-P-A"

"It's Mom!"

I am helpless...

I heard a loud shatter inside me. I'm a single mother now...

"Rimuru-sama, I have prepared what you aske-"

Shuna suddenly stopped when she saw Lylas. She looked at me with a surprised expression, dropping the clothes She had just finished. Shuna couldn't handle the current situation, she seemed to be about to faint!

"S-Shuna, this is Lylas, this is my daughter"

I explained to her.

"Shuna-san! Do you recognize me?"

"Is that the little Slime? So you have a name"

*Shuna regained her spirit*

"Yes, that's what mom given for me!"

Shuna, please don't look at me with those eyes.

"You look so cute, like a mini version of Rimuru-sama"

Shuna hugged the small body of a 4 year old child, showing interest in seeing Lylas, perhaps the surprise was over. After a while, Shion also came, "that kid...!" an expression like Shuna just now. They also rushed to hug her, then took her away and left me alone.

She's more attractive than me.

[LYLAS'S POV]

"Kyaaa, KAWAII!!!"

"Shuna-sama, please try this set!"

Haruna gave Shuna a blue dress

"Lylas-sama is so cute, just like Rimuru-sama~"

"No, I think Lylas-sama is cuter!" - Shion compare

"Please don't say that ///"

Shuna-san is currently trying on my clothes, along with Shion-san and Haruna-san, Now, I've become a dressing doll for them

Seeing them happy, I'm also happy, smiling brightly. Shuna-san suddenly fainted, Shion-san just had a nosebleed, then fainted too. As for Haruna-san, she only had a little bleeding.

"Shuna-san! Shion-san!? Haruna-basan too?!? What are you doing?!?"

I shed tears...

"We're okay!"

Shuna and Shion sat down, the three said in unison

(This destructive power...it's too great)

Then they dressed me and tried on a lot of clothes. And my day ends like this.

--------------------------------------------------------

1.1K Words

⟨⟨2/29⟩⟩