Chapter 2. Welcome to beverly hills

Spencer walked into Beverly high and went to Billy's office."Hey, spencer."Billy said getting up."Hey coach."Spencer said."Let me show you around."Billy said and they walked out and headed for the stairs."Now, remember your here on an academic permit, which can be revoked if you don't maintain your GPA. But I've seen your records that shouldn't be an issue. Above grade level testing, amazing grade average. You won't miss a game. But hey no fighting or it's over one and done."Billy told spencer."Look I just did what I needed to, to get by."Spencer said."I know, ill see you at practice."Billy said walking off. Spencer looked around and headed off to class. He walked into the class pretty early." You must be my new student. Spencer James is it?" The teacher asked." Yes ma'am." Spencer said politely." I'm ms.Davis." Ms.Davis says to Spencer." It's nice to meet you." Spencer said holding out his hand for her to shake which she did." I'll show you to your seat if that's okay," ms.Davis asked. Spencer nodded and they walked towards the back of the classroom." This is your seat and the guy that will be sitting next to you is named Todd." Ms. Davis told him." Thank you," Spencer said." Of course class should start in about 8 minutes." Ms.Davis says as a pretty girl walks in. Spencer sees the pretty girl and watches her. She is wearing a leather jacket and has curly hair.

Spencer watches her sit down behind him. The girl looks up at him and smiles with him smiling back. " I'm Olivia," the pretty girl says extending her hand out for him to shake ." Spencer James," Spencer says shaking her hand." So you new-" Olivia says before getting cut off by the bell ringing." Good morning class, happy Wednesday," ms.Davis says." Since it's Wednesday you all know that we partner up all class and work on class work. So with that being said please partner up." Ms.Davis says walking to her desk and sitting down. Spencer looks over to Olivia and asks," Wanna partner up?"  " I was about to ask you the same question," Olivia says with a smile. Spencer smiles back and grabs his stuff and sits next to Olivia." Just a warning my chromosomal DNA is nonexistent at best," Olivia tells Spencer." I may be able to help with that," Spencer says taking the computer while looking Olivia in her eyes. Olivia just smiles and nods her head.

The bell rings about an hour later."Would you mind showing me around campus?" Spencer asks Olivia." Of course not, let's go." Olivia says with a smile. Spencer follows behind her and they make they're way to the lunch area outside." Coffee bar, salad bar, they serve sushi on Fridays," Olivia tells Spencer while showing him around." Sushi on Friday? In Crenshaw they serve sushi on Monday that's all." Spencer says with Olivia laughing making Spencer chuckle." Smart and funny I'm impressed mr.James" Olivia tells Spencer." Well if we hang out more you definitely will be impressed more ms.baker ," Spencer says.  Spencer's focus turns to a pretty girl walking to the lunch area." Layla Keating  Beverly Hills residence sweetheart," Olivia tells Spencer." You must be Spencer. Jordan baker QB1 and team captain." Jordan says to Spencer." Baker, you must be coach's son?" Spencer asks." Yea he's my dad... well are dad." Jordan says looking at Olivia with her giving him a fake smile." Thank you for the tour Olivia." Spencer says with a smile." Of course anytime." Olivia says." Sushi on Friday?" Spencer asks." It's a date," Olivia says with Spencer smiling and nodding." It's a date..?" Olivia mumbles to her self.

To be continued...
Sorry for the short chapter but I can't write right now I'm still so sad about yesterday. Anyways I'm thinking of writing a short story on how season 4 will start and postponing this book for a little bit. What do you guys think?