Their New Pet pt. 4

Comincia dall'inizio

The bed dipped behind you and your heart sped up, causing you to gently taking your lower lip between your teeth. Your world was soon engulfed in darkness as she tied a blindfold over your eyes, her hands trailing down afterwards to unclasp your bra, sliding the straps down your shoulders afterwards. You tossed the bra away, feeling her breath against the shell of your right ear as her nails lightly dragged down your arms.

"You're going to be a good pet, right?" She husked, trailing her tongue along the shell of your ear.

"Y-Yes m-mistress." You shuddered, definitely catching the low groan from her when you called her that.

"Good, I don't want to punish you right away." She hummed, pressing kisses from the base of your ear down to your shoulder.

She guided you to lay on her pillows, her immediately straddling you and pinning your wrists above your head. Soft whimpers left you when her hips rolled against yours, her teasing giggles closer to your ear than you originally thought. When she stopped and moved away, a small pout took over your face — disappearing almost immediately when you felt a silk cloth tie your wrists together above your head.

You gulped quietly when you tugged at the restraints and noticed they were also tied to the bed-frame, making you wonder what she had in store for you. The bed dipped next to you and her cold fingers trailed from your collarbone down to the hem of your lace panties at an agonizingly slow pace, your body squirming in anticipation.

"Do you remember the safe word we chose?" She asked softly, placing gentle kisses on the exposed flesh of your stomach.

"I-I do m-mistress." You whimpered, arching your back slightly at her faint kisses.

"Good." She purred, leaning away from you and grabbing something.

A gasp of pure shock left you when you felt hot wax meet your skin, cooling and hardening instantly. You felt her eyes on you, causing you to nod and let her know she could continue. More wax landed on the skin in the valley of your breasts, earning soft gasps and moans from you as you squirmed and gripped the silk cloth tying you down.

"Are you sure it's not too much?" She asked softly, a hint of concern in her voice.

"M-mistress, I'm fine. I-I promise to let you know if it's t-too much." You whimpered, moaning softly when the wax dripped onto your abdomen.

"Just making sure, pet." She mused, pressing her lips against yours in a sweet kiss.