Hawks Route - Chapter 2

Comincia dall'inizio

...

Toga was wandering around. She kept looking for Ochako. Maybe run into her dear Izuku! All she wanted was to see his freckled, cute face. Covered in his sweet blood.

While skipping with her knife, she noticed a body up ahead.

(Oh!! Is someone dead?!) She ran ahead and found Momo.

(Burn marks. Looks like Dabi got to her. His way of attacking is boring. Not a lot of bleeding in it.) She grimaced.

Knowing she could fix that dilemma, she got out her equipment to suck Momo's blood.

Ochako and Katsuki were walking. Katsuki still had a hold on her wrist. After a while, Ochako stopped walking. "There she is! She's going to hurt Momo!"

From where they were standing, it was impossible to tell if Momo was alive or not. Ochako automatically wanted to assume that she was. Losing a classmate would be unbearable.

Toga turned to see the familiar voice. "Oh! Ochako! Momo seems to be releasing a pleasant smell."

Her knife then stabbed mercilessly into Momo's arm. It was rather deep. Her eyes sparkled from the sight. "Beautiful!!"

"You're really getting on my nerves!" Katsuki yelled as he let out a warning blast towards Toga. That made her leap away from Momo.

"Ew. You're not my type. Go away!" Toga hissed while she nimbly slashed at Katsuki.

Ochako hit Toga's arm directly in the middle, causing her arm to involuntarily bend. (As long as she doesn't trap me again, I can still fight!)

Ochako moved to the side with Katsuki to dodge Toga's strike once she had recovered. Ochako did her best to block another attack. "Stop trying to hurt us! We don't even know you!"

"How could you say that about your friend? I'm hurt, Ochako!" Toga still kept her smile on her face, despite what Ochako did.

Before she could make any more movements, a blast of fire came out towards her.

The attack came from Endeavor. He had been helping students escape. Most of them had got out from as far as he knows.

He was desperately looking for Shoto only to be disappointed not to find him once more. Toga saw there were more heroes behind Endeavor.

Katsuki grumbled that he couldn't have any more piece of action. He won't admit he was slightly relieved.

Toga clicked her tongue in irritation. She knew she had to escape, especially with Aizawa showing up from the distance. (I need to find Shigaraki. This operation is a bust.)

Suddenly, she disappeared.

"Coward!" Katsuki yelled out.

Aizawa's eyes widened when he saw the condition that Momo was in. He ran past Ochako and Katsuki and put his hand close to her nose to feel for breathing. He sighed with relief. "She's alive. She will need to go to the hospital as soon as possible."

He turned his head towards the students and Endeavor. "We should call an ambulance to get her there faster."

Endeavor nodded while getting out his phone. He looked towards Katsuki and Ochako. "Have you seen Shoto?"

"Tch. Not my problem." Katsuki scowled with a not so helpful answer.

Ochako felt a little anxious. Now that she thought about it, she hadn't seen Shoto at all. She hadn't heard about him either. "I haven't seen him at all...I hope he's okay."

Endeavor felt a wave of disappointment and worry. Where could his son be?

...

Satoko watched Twice's lifeless body on the ground. Hawks sighed as he pulled his bloodied feather from Twice's corpse.