" I'm so fucking tired."

" Your telling me? I had to dance for 8 hours. You just had to pretend to fight someone and take fake shots."

" I really do need a shot."

" Same here. You wanna go get a drink after this?" You pointed the inside of the subway signaling after dinner to get a drink.

" Hell yeah but I'm not getting drunk. Im gonna wait for Friday."

" Why Friday?"

" We have our day off so."

" Oh that's right. Finally ive been wanting to get drunk."

" No young lady you can't get drunk."

" Oh come on. Its a Friday with a day off. Why not one time for old time sack."

" I'll allow you to get drunk ONLY if Tom will take care of you."

" Oh now I have to convince him?!"

" Yup."

" Oh I see how it is."

" Oh and when I tell you no more drinks. I mean no more drinks. I don't wanna end up getting into another street fight cause of your dumbass."

" BAHAHAHA! I remember that fight. That shit was entertaining as shit. But he was stupid for messing with my ' big brother'" You said those words with a child like voice.

" He was a dumbass for literally picking up from your feet and just walking out of the bar."

" He got his ass kicked anyways so it doesn't matter anymore."

" Okay I'm done with my cigarette. Are you?"

" Mhm." You inhaled one last time into the burnt cigarette. You thew it on the floor and stepped on it. You opened the door first, letting Sebastian in. You walked in and saw everyone already seated and eating. Sebastian ordered a regular foot long sandwich. You just order 2 broccoli soups since it was healthy and tasted like fucking Alfredo. You order 4 cookies for you and Sebastian and made your way to a seat. Everyone already took all the seats but there was 2 bar stools left. You moved the seat far away from the table and threw your hands in the air. You faced Sebastian and sort off squeezed the air. He knew what you were doing. He picked you up from the waist and sat you down like a little kid. He sat himself infront of you and calmly stuffed his face into the sandwich. The topping were spilling everywhere. Sebastian smacked the table out of frustration.

" Hey you know you still have this other one left. You can put all the spilled things into that one."

" Hmmm I never thought of that. Thanks."

" Mhm. Do you want me to save your cookies or.."

" Nah im gonna eat them."

" Okay."

You started to blow into the spoon. Steam was coming off of the soup. The soup finally cooled down, you finally ate in peace without being cautious about burning the fuck out your taste buds. You felt a pair of eyes on you the whole time.

" I'm gonna go." You closed the lid of the soup and put them into a bag.

" Why?" Sebastian put his sandwich down and looked up in defense.

" I can't eat in fucking peace. This fucking kid keeps staring at me." You hopped out of the bar stool and started to walk to walk out of subway. Sebastian cleaned up everything pretty fast but someone else followed you.

" Hey are you okay?" Someone called out to you. You turned around and there was Chris walking towards you. His arms were hugging his body from how cold he was. He finally got closer to you. You saw how his nose was a shade of pink, it was gonna turn red in any minute.

" Yeah I'm fine." You got the hairs that were infront of your face and moved them to the back of your head.

" Are you sure cause you didn't-"

" Yes Chris I'm fine."

" No your not. I know you."

" Okay fine, you caught me. I'm not fucking fine. The whole day you have been just staring at me. When I was at the bar doing the scene's, when I changed into different outfits, when I walk, even when I fucking eat. It's annoying how you are always looking at me like is there a problem? Cause if there is then just tell me. For I can fix it and you can finally leave me alone in peace."

" I do have a problem. I have a problem how you don't talk to me or even look at me. I know what I did was wrong but Jesus I didn't expect you to become such a-a bit-"

" Yeah I know a bitch. Why do you expect me to be all miss little nice after you did all that shit to me 2 years ago, huh? I became that way for my own protection. I learned how to live in misery in a stand of 2 years. While your having the time of your life with some whore. Who never even loved you the way I did. Yeah I get it, your looking for ' the one ' but holy shit man."

" By why do you hate me so much?"

" Because I saw myself become my mother. That's why I fucking hate you because you pushed me soo far that I had to see myself became a drug addict, an alcoholic and a person who left everyone. I hate you for that. I never want to look at you because you know why Chris?!"

" w-why?"

" Because you were the only person that made me feel sad, you were the person who made me think you would never leave me, you were the one person I would kill for. Now every time I look at you. I see the person who proved me wrong. That's why I don't want to look at you or talk to you."

You see Tom holding Sebastian back until he saw you walking away. Tom let Sebastian go and saw him running after you. You walked away from the love of your life. But this time you walked away. You had tears rolling down your face. The cold didn't make it any better. You felt an arm go after you. The hand got a hold of your arm and stopped you in your tracks. You turned around and there was Sebastian. He saw the mascara bleeded out, your dried out tears and watery eyes. He snatched you into his chest. You cried into his chest. He ran his hands threw your hair, his arm was on your lower back. He pulled you closer to him tighter. He was the only person you could depend on after all those years through college, fights, break up, etc.