【Chapter 13】

Start from the beginning

"Give it up, captain, (Y/n) will never love you." Diane stated and twirled her hair, her expression screaming bored. Meliodas snapped his head towards her and snarled, "Shut up! (Y/n) does love me, she just doesn't show it often!" Meliodas scowled and looked away from her. 

Diane huffed, "You're delusional, captain. At least one thing is certain, (Y/n) loves me... like a friend!" Diane proudly announced and puffed her chest. Inside the Boar Hat Elizabeth sighed and shook her head as she helped sweep the floors.

"You and (Y/n) barely even met, so what makes you think you two are friends?" Elizabeth questioned Diane in an innocent voice, sweeping the floors faster as her face was slightly dark. Diane flinched in surprise and looked back down at the window, her eyes showing surprise. 

"You did you just say, Elizabeth?" Diane asked her in a dark tone, clenching her fists to stop her hand from reaching inside of there and grabbing the girl, squeezing her to death. Snapping out of her thoughts Diane shivered. 

'What the hell was that? Why would I ever want to hurt someone? I must just be getting mad is all. I should calm down immediately.' Diane thought in, her thoughts fighting against one another. The innocence was strong, but sometimes, the evilness inside of her would win. 

"I don't know why you see this as a shock, Diane." Elizabeth frowned as her back was turned against the two. Meliodas glanced back and forth at the two as he enjoyed the display being shown to him. "Look, not to intrude in... whatever the fuck is happening here, but do you even think (Y/n) thinks of you as a friend?" Meliodas questioned the gray-haired female making her stop sweeping and look over at the calm Meliodas. 

"What... what do you mean by that? I and (Y/n) surely are friends! She even insisted that I called her by her given name!" Elizabeth countered, her hands gripping the wooden broom tightly. Diane snorted and glared back at the offended Elizabeth. "Captain has a point, you know? (Y/n) only wants people to call her by her first name because she's not into anyone calling her formally." Diane giggled and turned away from the distraught Elizabeth. 

"(Y/n) thinks I'm special... I know she does! You guys... you guys just don't know!" Elizabeth exclaimed as her grip on the broom tightened resulting in her knuckles turning white. Meliodas and Diane exploded in laughter. 

"Nice one, Elizabeth, but on the case of (Y/n) I think she's been away too long, don't you think? We should go look for her, especially with her being with Ban." Diane offered her idea as she got up from her sitting position, glancing around in hopes of finding the (H/c)-nette. 

Meliodas nodded and also got up. "I agree, nothing good comes when two people like Ban and (Y/n) are alone together." Meliodas agreed with Diane and walked out of the tavern. Elizabeth huffed and sat down her broom and ran out of the tavern following Meliodas and Diane. 

"Wait for me!" Hawks yelled out to them as he quickly trotted in high gear in hopes of catching up to the trio. 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Fight, fight, fight!" (Y/n) yelled in glee as she was waving around two sticks as a way to hype up the fight that was going on with the mysterious cute fairy and the immortal creepy sonic. "Left kick- I told you to do a left kick!" (Y/n) yelled at Ban in frustration as she continued to wave around her two sticks. 

Ban attempted to punch the fairy but he dodged it, a frown quickly forming on his face. "I'm trying!" Ban yelled back at her only to be thrown at the stone wall. Looking behind her she saw the two kids cowering in fear hiding their faces from her view.