Chapter 4: the final showdown and together (updated)

It's been 5 minutes since Freddy uploaded his latest video as he and bonbon were in the living room wondering if the girls were okay

Freddy pov

Bonbon: I wonder if the girls were okay "as Freddy nodded when they heard spike"

Spike: Freddy bonbon help please open up "as they answer"

Bonbon: spike what's up

Spike: the girls are in trouble they got locked in a room and I need your help "as Freddy and bonbon look at each other"

Bonbon: what are we waiting for let's go save them "as our heroes run off"

Freddy: (don't worry girls were coming)

Twilight pov

We've been trying to get out but no luck

Aj: rainbow you've been trying to knock the door down for 10 minutes now we can't get out "as they all look down thinking one thing"

All: (i wish Freddy was here) "when they heard the door open as they see Freddy bonbon and spike"

Bonbon: hey you guys having a party without us "as Freddy smiles while the girls tackle him with tears in there eyes"

All: Freddy we love you to "as they start kissing him leaving him madly blushing"

Freddy: y-you saw the video

Sunset: yeah we also saw a couple of your other videos did you really drink and think of ending it "as Freddy shook his head no leaving the girls relieved"

Bonbon: Freddy doesn't drink and the ending his life thing was how he felt he did try to end it sometimes but that was before meeting you 7 "as they all blush when spike spoke"

Spike: this is all very warming but we need to stop the sirens

Sunset: he's right so twilight do you think the counter spell is ready

Twilight: I think it doesn't matter what we play as long as we play together

Rainbow: we should play one of fluttershys songs

Aj: and maybe we could use some outfits

Bonbon: alright let's do this and we have more help "as they see vinyl scratch" apparently her headphones kept her from falling under there spell now lets go "as Freddy puts a arm around vinyl causing her to blush"

Time skip of my iPad crashing for the tenth time while working on these stories

Sunset pov

As we see our heroes all on a hill getting ready to play when vinyls car turns into a dj table